Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Baker Jackson Nissan (houston)

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 11:35 AM
tightwhip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Baker Jackson Nissan (houston)

So yeah... I've only had my Z for 2 months and I already f*&ked it up not too bad, i merged into the same lane as a truck and clipped his back wheel and bumper... front passenger wheel & fender just a little jacked up...

So has anyone had any experiences with Baker Jackson Nissan-(the one on 290 and Elderidge) with their body shop? Insurance is paying so $ isn't a factor...
Old 02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Get this....Bought my Z in Dec of 05....drive it one day...went on a cruise. Came back, drove her for 2 days and then a guy at Exxon backs into me. Turns out to be a used car salesman for Baker-Jackson. Pissed me off. I laid on my horn the entire time he was backing up. What a moron.

Anyway, Baker-Jackson fixed my car. New bumper cover, new headlight, and new driver's fender. Looks perfect. The guys at their body shop do great paint work. Just make sure you test everything in front of the porter when you drop the car off. I got my car back and my driver power seat motor was off track and loosing power. Good thing I had warranty....otherwise I'd be out $400.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Travisf@i-a-v.c

Originally Posted by tightwhip
So yeah... I've only had my Z for 2 months and I already f*&ked it up not too bad, i merged into the same lane as a truck and clipped his back wheel and bumper... front passenger wheel & fender just a little jacked up...

So has anyone had any experiences with Baker Jackson Nissan-(the one on 290 and Elderidge) with their body shop? Insurance is paying so $ isn't a factor...
Yah, they're probly jes fahn. That's where I bought my used '05 that August. Of course I've screwed my baby at least three times. Mostly because I CAN'T SEE OUT THE BACK WINDOW. But I'm feeling more and more confident with the side mirrors. That's the only option because YOU CAN'T SEE OUT THE BACK WINDOW. When I did screw up, I took it to the body shop in the neighborhood where I worked, Poutous on Kelvin ( I think) in the Rice Village. Honest folk, not cheap, but good. I've been happy. 2 cents.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:57 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Were you trying to squeeze inside his 18-wheel trailer?
Old 02-03-2007, 07:51 AM
NzZ

Don't do Baker Jackson. My recommendations would be Sterling McCall. They fixed one of my cars for me and stood by their work. I had them repaint one door 2-3x until it looked literally perfect. They didn't give me any trouble...and their work was very good. Plus they work with most insurance companies...many of which will give you a lifetime warranty on repairs.
NzZ
Old 02-03-2007, 06:12 PM
tightwhip

nice to know i'm not the first... man it sux, but it's all good. just hope this is the first and only...

thanks for the advise... i have an appointment at baker jackson for tuesday, Old School, I am going to keep it cuz you said so, lol...
Old 02-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Baker Jackson wasn't good to me. Go to a place where they know how to use a buffer if they're gonna try to make the car look good after the paint.