Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.
View Poll Results: WHERE DO U SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME?
MCALLEN/EDINBURG AREA
63.33%
MID VALLEY/WESLACO/DONNA
10.00%
HARLINGEN/SAN BENITO
16.67%
BROWNSVILLE/SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

PUROJEKUTO Z CLUB OF RGV

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 05:05 AM
fredZZter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

actually, i think bert ogden still has their three nismos. they had a red, black and white, that never sold. unfortunaltey, we dont have any in stock. if u want me to direct you w a bad *** salesman at bert ogden, ill do that for u, just let me know & ill have someone call you. im sure their pretty desperate to sell those cars, theyve been there for a while.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:17 AM
SRH_G35

Well, I did find some in San Antonio and Houston. None in CC.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:18 AM
fredZZter

SO, WERE GETTIN TOGETHER TONIGHT... BRING UR COATS! WHOS IN? STARBUKS 8:30
Old 12-04-2008, 05:25 AM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by fredZZter
WHOS IN? STARBUKS 8:30
Star*ucks where?
Old 12-04-2008, 06:38 AM
DB350Z05

YO FRED

YOU KNOW ILL BE THERE. OH FORGET THE COATS JUST GET SOME FAT CHICKS THEY ARE GOOD FOR THE COLD.. WELL ILL SEE YOU ALL THERE
Old 12-04-2008, 07:21 AM
fabcas311

actually, i think bert ogden still has their three nismos. they had a red, black and white, that never sold. unfortunaltey, we dont have any in stock. if u want me to direct you w a bad *** salesman at bert ogden, ill do that for u, just let me know & ill have someone call you. im sure their pretty desperate to sell those cars, theyve been there for a while.
yea the red one is sold......
im leaning towards the white one....
the only thing is the dealer mark up
Old 12-04-2008, 07:23 AM
DB350Z05

YO FRED

YOU KNOW ILL BE THERE. OH FORGET THE COATS JUST GET SOME FAT CHICKS THEY ARE GOOD FOR THE COLD.. WELL ILL SEE YOU ALL THERE
Old 12-04-2008, 09:27 AM
SRH_G35

https://my350z.com/forum/texas/40025...ighting-2.html
Old 12-04-2008, 12:29 PM
fredZZter

LOL!!! U DONT NEED NO ONE BUT ME BABY!!! PLUS, IM ALL LONELY AND SPIRITED!!
Old 12-04-2008, 12:33 PM
BaTMan_4

Nissan dealers up here have some Nismo Z's, i think its Gunn Nissan....they always seem to have the biggest inventory of Z's up here. But yea 45K for a Nismo Z when a new model is about to come out is just plain stupid/rip-off...
Old 12-04-2008, 12:38 PM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by BaTMan_4
Nissan dealers up here have some Nismo Z's, i think its Gunn Nissan....they always seem to have the biggest inventory of Z's up here. But yea 45K for a Nismo Z when a new model is about to come out is just plain stupid/rip-off...
I knew the sales manager there until he quite a few months ago. I deal with the Nissan/Infiniti Group in San Antonio still.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:51 PM
yokohamaboi

THE WHITE NISMO Z IS SCRATCHED!!!!!!!!! down to the metal, idk if they fixed it but it had a scratch the size of a unsharpened pencil. well ill try togoto starbucks tonight. the one on trenton and 10th dude next to HEB and whataburger.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:00 PM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by yokohamaboi
well ill try togoto starbucks tonight. the one on trenton and 10th dude next to HEB and whataburger.
McAllen is too far for me.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:31 PM
yokohamaboi

egh i cant make it im some what grounded
Old 12-05-2008, 12:51 AM
yokohamaboi

Hey fred were you the guy that was gonna call the cops on me that one day? gwahahahah!
haha lol i think i shouldnt of dranken that Energy drink....... Cause B!tch im the bomb like tick tick....

Last edited by yokohamaboi; 12-05-2008 at 12:57 AM. Reason: i dont want to get owned
Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 AM
DB350Z05

Default THURSDAY NIGHT

LAST NIGHT WAS A GOOD NIGHT. GREAT MEET GUYS. NEW PEEPS AND NEW MODS ON SOME CARS. WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE TOGETHER LIKE THAT AGAIN. WE AINT STOPPING THE TEAM GROWS MORE AND MORE EVERY MONTH. I KNOW SOME OF US CAN MAKE IT SOMETIMES BUT LAST NIGHT WE HAD FRIENDS FROM HARLIGEN , THANKS MIKE FOR GOING OUT THERE AND ALL THE GUYS FROM THE MCALLEN AND WESLACO AREA WHERE THERE TO REPRESENT.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:31 AM
fredZZter

NA BRO.... UR MISTAKING ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE... I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER CALL THE POPO ON ANYONE! NEVER! I HANDLE THINGS MYSELF.

YEA, BAD AZZ MEET UP LAST NIGHT. HEY, SAY A PRAYER FOR SAM & HIS Z: SOUNDS LIKE A GASKET, BUT PRAY FOR THE BEST. HOPE UR BAK IN IT SOON BRO. OH YEA, DONT FORGET OUR BTOWN BROS REPREENTING TOO. HEY KEV., THIS GUY KNOWS U, HE SAID YOU HELPED HIM CHANGE OUT HIS FLYWHEEL. SILVER Z, VORTECH. ANYWHO, ITSD BE BAD AZZ IF HIM U ANF DAVID WOULD RIDE OVER HERE ON THURSDAYS. MAYBE MEET UP W MIKE & HIS BUDZ FROM HARLINGEN ON THE WAY... ITS GOING AWESOME THOUGH GUYZ... LOOKS LIKE WE HAD ABOUT 15 CARS LAST NIGHT. GOOD DEAL! HOPE WE KEEP GROWING.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:36 AM
fredZZter

OH YEA, BY THE WAY, SEE IF U CAN REPLY ON HERE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, EVEN IF ITS JUST TO SAY HI TO SOMEONE, IF U HAVENT NOTICED, JUST ABOUT EVERY AREA IN TEXAS IS REPRESENTED ON THE STICKY THREADS EXCEPT FOR US DOGZZ! POST UP! LETS TRY TO BE A STICKY BY SOMETIME NEXT WEEK! HONESTLY, I THINK WERE BIGGER THAN ANY OF THOSE TEAMS ANYWAY!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:02 PM
SRH_G35

OH YEA, BY THE WAY, SEE IF U CAN REPLY ON HERE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, EVEN IF ITS JUST TO SAY HI TO SOMEONE, IF U HAVENT NOTICED, JUST ABOUT EVERY AREA IN TEXAS IS REPRESENTED ON THE STICKY THREADS EXCEPT FOR US DOGZZ! POST UP! LETS TRY TO BE A STICKY BY SOMETIME NEXT WEEK! HONESTLY, I THINK WERE BIGGER THAN ANY OF THOSE TEAMS ANYWAY!
Houston has a large group Fredster. You will need to meet in other parts of the valley instead of the McAllen area if you wish to really get things going.

Just my $.02.

Stephen

FYI - Fred, I took a few pics of the black dog you have inside. I needed to take some more, however, the battery died. I will go back early Monday or Tuesday morning.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:37 PM
yokohamaboi

NA BRO.... UR MISTAKING ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE... I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER CALL THE POPO ON ANYONE! NEVER! I HANDLE THINGS MYSELF.

YEA, BAD AZZ MEET UP LAST NIGHT. HEY, SAY A PRAYER FOR SAM & HIS Z: SOUNDS LIKE A GASKET, BUT PRAY FOR THE BEST. HOPE UR BAK IN IT SOON BRO. OH YEA, DONT FORGET OUR BTOWN BROS REPREENTING TOO. HEY KEV., THIS GUY KNOWS U, HE SAID YOU HELPED HIM CHANGE OUT HIS FLYWHEEL. SILVER Z, VORTECH. ANYWHO, ITSD BE BAD AZZ IF HIM U ANF DAVID WOULD RIDE OVER HERE ON THURSDAYS. MAYBE MEET UP W MIKE & HIS BUDZ FROM HARLINGEN ON THE WAY... ITS GOING AWESOME THOUGH GUYZ... LOOKS LIKE WE HAD ABOUT 15 CARS LAST NIGHT. GOOD DEAL! HOPE WE KEEP GROWING.
Oh cause that day, right after i finished driving the Z ruben told me to talk to this salesmen. and he started to be an ******* and later on he was gonna call the cops on me O.o so i booked it

Quick Reply: PUROJEKUTO Z CLUB OF RGV