Notices
Upcoming Events Upcoming 350z/370Z/G35/G37 Events

Greensboro-Cruise In-Hooters-GoKarting 3/29!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 04:13 AM
Billhyco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greensboro-Cruise In-Hooters-GoKarting 3/29!!!

Hey....

Since interest is slowly growing in this area a few of us have decided to continue on with the meets in this area. We hope by mid-summer these meets will be quite big and as always a great time!!

Plans:

We will once again be meeting at the Sheetz Gas Station which is on
I40 exit number 213, Guilford College Road. There is a drive thru car wash there as well if someone is desperate. We will be meeting there between 4:00 and 4:30 to give everyone a bit of a window to make it in. From there we will leave promptly at 4:30 and will be taking a "countryside" drive down to the Hooters in High Point. Jgregory has taken the time to map out a back way into Hooters which will consist of about an hours worth of "spirited" driving so be sure your gas tank is full. We have arranged some parking privledges at Hooters but we must be there by 6:00pm and no later. Our last meet was a bit if a cluster for parking so we want to end that this time. Hooters will be roping off/cones about 8 parking spots until they hear from us on a final count. So after dinner, we plan on leaving sometime around 7:30, no set time really, and heading to www.grandprixgreensboro.com. They have the place booked till 7 so getting there any earlier won't do us any good. But we plan on running at least one race at GrandPrix which will cost around $25.00 per person unless you are a member. Once we get a better idea of a head count I am going to try and get a group discount, but we'll see what happens. GrandPrix is open until midnight so no rush once we get there. After that its up to everyone what you want to do.

I hope to have a great turn out and look forward to meeting a lot of new people. Any questions just post or PM me and I will try to help.

When: Saturday 3/29/2008

Where: Sheetz in Greensboro, Hooters in High Point, Grand Prix in Greensboro

Time: 4:00 till Whenever
Old 03-20-2008, 04:20 AM
Billhyco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i should add, GrandPrix is INDOOR go-karts.