Old 11-29-2008, 03:47 PM
R12RTpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So Cal 12/7/08 cruise and lunch

How about it, So Cal Z fans?

Well, the price of gas is down, so why not burn some? Here is the scoop:

What: Southern California Sunday Cruise

When: Sunday, December 7

Where: The ride departs from the Denny's parking lot at the 210 fwy and Grand ave. in Glendora, CA. Exit Grand ave exit, and you will see the Denny's right on the southeast corner of Grand and Baseline. Can't miss it! We will be on the road at 0800, so gas up first. We will tour the back roads of Santa Barbara county and end up having lunch at one of several great lunch spots. From there, it'll most likely be a quick blast back to home for most of us! OR, depending on the weather, we'll do another scenic ride (I got a million of them ) up to Pine Mountain...

Why: To have fun, meet some other Z owners and have a great lunch!

How: Well, you could drive your Z.....or if you can't bring something else!

The Fine Print:
This will be a fun Sunday cruise to a nice place for lunch. Speeds will stay in the legal range with maybe +7-10...It's not a race or an opportunity to get wasted. In fact, several of the roads we'll visit are very heavily patrolled on the weekends, but that doesn't make them less driveable at legal speeds.
So, wax up the Ride, grab the SO, and come along! If this works out I have several more rides, including some overnight ones, planned.
Any questions, shoot me a PM!

Cheers,
Steve