Notices
Upcoming Events Upcoming 350z/370Z/G35/G37 Events

Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti show May 17, 2009 in Murrieta, CA

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 07:13 AM
ssawa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti show May 17, 2009 in Murrieta, CA

I'm posting this for Z-Car Club Inland Valley as a favor. This is their 7th annual show for all Nissan's, Datsun's and Infiniti's. I went last year and they put on a good show. It's not too big and an old school type event since I beleive their club started as a 240/260/280/300Z club. Here's a pix from the last show.

ZCCIV 7th Annual Datsun/Nissan Auto Show SUN May 17, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Annual ZCCIV
DATSUN/NISSAN AUTO SHOW
Sunday May 17, 2008
10:00AM to 2:00PM
Gates open at 9:00 AM

Washington Office Center, Murrieta, CA
(Corner of Kalmia and Washington)
From I-15, exit on California Oaks Road
Proceed west to Washington Avenue

Public Welcome to View Cars on Display

Music by “DJ” Ray
A 50/50 raffle and a Prize Raffle will be conducted.
Vendors, Products, Supplies and Technicians on site.

All Years of Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti models are eligible for registration.
Each pre-registered entrant will receive a “Goodie Bag”, one (1) T-shirt,
1 (one) raffle ticket, 1 (one) lunch ticket and 1 (one) voting form.
Awards are by “People’s Choice.”
Information/questions: john@zcciv.com or 951-245-6240 or joe@zcciv.com or 951-677-4290

Entry fee is $30.00 per car ($35.00 after April 15)
Register on line @ ZCCIV Show Registration Then mail checks to:
ZCCIV 27895 Diaz Road Suite I, Temecula, CA 92590

SPONSORS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!!

Its that time of the year again and after much discussion the Z Car Club of Inland Valley is opening up their annual car show to all models of the Datsun/Nissan/Infinity Family including all cars and trucks.

Awards will be given for each model in 2 different categories if there are enough of that particular model present and those categories will be OEM and MODDED so lets say 4 New Altimas show up (2 sedans/2 coupes) then there will be an overall Altima award in both OEM and MODDED unless more of each show up in which there are individual categories as such. Also, depending on the sponsor there will be individual sponsor awards, and of course a best of show award for the overall show best so there is a high chance that you can walk out of this show with an award unless you have a Z which this show was created for. Also, the awards will be based on Generations of that particular vehicle but its all dependent on what and how many are pre-registered. The award listing will be posted here after April 15th once we get the pre-registrations locked in.

We have space for approximately 100 cars to show so entries are limited and this thread will also be on a few other Nissan family forums so make sure you register before the deadline of April 15th or theres no guarantee that you will be able to compete as this can fill up pretty fast. Registration fee is by check right now or in person listed above until we get our PayPal accounts setup.

If you've never attended this show before it is quite an experience as you can see a lot of the cars which were on display at The Datsun Heritage Museum and its good to see the history of the Greatest Automotive Story Ever Told. There will be numerous vendors present and about 1000+ total years of experience there so come on out. If you really want to go please reply here and let me know your interested.

The PDF Registration form can be found here: http://www.zcciv.com/content1/2009%2...ion%20Form.pdf
Attached Thumbnails Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti show May 17, 2009 in Murrieta, CA-copy-of-08-004.jpg