Notices

Taking Pre-orders on the RPS Carbon/Carbon

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Lorca@Z1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taking Pre-orders on the RPS Carbon/Carbon

The RPS Twin disc carbon-carbon will be available in December and we are taking pre-orders at a price too low to advertise.

Anyone with forced induction, especially with a built motor should consider this the ultimate clutch/flywheel combination. The Carbon-carbon feels like stock yet it can be slipped all day and will hold even 1000+rwhp monsters like our 1051rwhp Z32.

This is the last clutch & flywheel you will ever need for your 350Z. Carbon-carbon is the amazing material used by Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Formula One cars for brakes and clutches. CC will never over heat or glaze over. CC holds more power the hotter it gets and wears at a much lower rate than other materials which makes it ideal not only for drag racing, but also for road racing and hard street use as well.

These are Twin Disc clutches with awesome holding power and ultra smooth engagement. All parts are CNC’ed from aerospace materials and the final assembly is dynamically balanced. These three units utilize highly modified factory pressure plates which helps keep the cost as low as possible. And RPS guarantees that all of the segmented wear surfaces are fully replaceable for the life of your car!

MSRP is $2895, call 770-838-7777 x 303 or email Robert@300zx.com for our for our pre-order price!
Old 11-17-2004, 04:05 PM
ZxRage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am interested in this clutch/flywheel but I am still looking around. I will send you a PM.