Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

350z vs E55 AMG

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Camarocane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m5dssm5
why would you put the title 350z vs e55 and the file name is 350z vs c55?that surely can't be a typo b/c e and c are too far apart on the keyboard to simply mistype them.
besides if you raced an e55 you'd have known right away for the smell of the burned exhaust is unforgettable.
You are really thinking too much into this
Old 09-21-2005, 06:56 PM
BenzoAMGpower

whats up guys, im not a troll, i didnt come here to start beef, some of you might know me.....

I saw this linked from my MB forum and decided to take pity on my fallen bretheren!! I drive a C32 AMG.... dropped, on big wheels, bolt ons!!!

I think me and that 350Z would be a good matchup!!! Im in Miami, send me a PM, im callin you out... on a friendly manor that is!!!

-Kudos for the kill, you are probably one of the only VQ drivers I've seen that knows how to come out the hole!! Time to give me a chance. I dont need nor want a roll, I will go out the hole!! V6 vs V6, RWD vs RWD, street tire vs street tire!!!
Old 09-21-2005, 07:03 PM
COJ_General

Originally Posted by Agent ONE
Horsepower doesn't win races... having ***** does. I think that guy just got scared.
I dont think that was an issue....I cut it off but you can see a little part at the end of the video where that psycho goes ahead and cuts between me and that SUV inbetween us in a 2 lane road!!!! It was freaking crazy!!!!

Originally Posted by m5dssm5
why would you put the title 350z vs e55 and the file name is 350z vs c55?that surely can't be a typo b/c e and c are too far apart on the keyboard to simply mistype them.
besides if you raced an e55 you'd have known right away for the smell of the burned exhaust is unforgettable.
you got the c55 from the start due to your driving/shifting skills, but it's pretty obvious with a horsepower/torque difference of a v8 vs v6 when he leaves you easily from a roll.

anyways, props to your driving skills but from the roll the hp difference is obvious and no matter the driving skills the hp of the v8 just simply prevails.
Its tough man! They have so many classes:
C-class, E-class, S-class, CLK-class, CLS-class, CL-class, SLK-class, M-class and G-class!!!! I was in a hurry to put it on and was thinking about the wrong car....but I did correct myself a little before though! Sorry though for the misleading title.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:08 PM
COJ_General

Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
whats up guys, im not a troll, i didnt come here to start beef, some of you might know me.....

I saw this linked from my MB forum and decided to take pity on my fallen bretheren!! I drive a C32 AMG.... dropped, on big wheels, bolt ons!!!

I think me and that 350Z would be a good matchup!!! Im in Miami, send me a PM, im callin you out... on a friendly manor that is!!!

-Kudos for the kill, you are probably one of the only VQ drivers I've seen that knows how to come out the hole!! Time to give me a chance. I dont need nor want a roll, I will go out the hole!! V6 vs V6, RWD vs RWD, street tire vs street tire!!!

Dude do you (maybe your parents) also have an ML 55 AMG (the SUV) with a Renntech sticker on the top of the windshield?
Old 09-21-2005, 07:13 PM
BenzoAMGpower

Originally Posted by COJ_General
Dude do you (maybe your parents) also have an ML 55 AMG (the SUV) with a Renntech sticker on the top of the windshield?
i used to drive it a lot... its now my dads car!!! I have a C32!!

might know me from:
www.305sr.com
Old 09-21-2005, 07:19 PM
COJ_General

Dude! its "Jesus"! Whats up dude! I was the guy with the Z that used to work Circuit City....we raced back when I was stock! But yeah dude one of these days we'll get together and get a couple races.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:21 PM
BenzoAMGpower

sorry i had to bring this up...but remember when you were stock and i was on "low boost"

http://media.putfile.com/C32vs350z
Old 09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
COJ_General

Yes, I do remember! Anthony wanted me to race you when we saw sometime ago but I told him that you destroyed me when I was stock so I didnt want to lose again! But I do have some mods now so we can go from a dig for fun to see what happens!
Old 09-21-2005, 07:26 PM
COJ_General

I didn't do that bad from a dig the first time either! The roll sucked though!
Old 09-21-2005, 07:29 PM
BenzoAMGpower

dig it is....
Old 09-21-2005, 07:39 PM
atar350

I thought C32 was a v6 n/a? My Step dad has a c230 Komp that is kind of quick, I like driving it because I like hearing the S/C lol....That C32 really pulled from a roll, what are the "bolt ons"? I am sure you guys will race on video, cant wait!!

**My GF also has an ML430, and my Gma has a SC430, stupid family makes me want a lux car, but my Z is too my style to let go....unless a Carrera GT popped into my drive way, lol....
Old 09-21-2005, 07:44 PM
BenzoAMGpower

Originally Posted by atar350
I thought C32 was a v6 n/a? My Step dad has a c230 Komp that is kind of quick, I like driving it because I like hearing the S/C lol....That C32 really pulled from a roll, what are the "bolt ons"? I am sure you guys will race on video, cant wait!!

**My GF also has an ML430, and my Gma has a SC430, stupid family makes me want a lux car, but my Z is too my style to let go....unless a Carrera GT popped into my drive way, lol....
right now i have SL55 splitter, pulleys and ECU reflash!!! back then I had a boost leak!!! ive put a lot of money into cosmetic mods since then!!!
Attached Thumbnails 350z vs E55 AMG-img_5912small.jpg  
Old 09-22-2005, 03:18 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

V6 vs V6, RWD vs RWD, street tire vs street tire!!!
You know it'd be even more fair if you added Supercharger vs. Supercharger.

Anyhow...nice car man...I love the C32's. Even more so than the C55's. Knew a kid with a C32, and those things can fly. Keep it safe.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:24 AM
Camarocane

Are you the kid that works with Brumos in J-ville?
Old 09-22-2005, 07:00 AM
Agent ONE

Originally Posted by Alberto
2 fast....2 Furious Having driving skill wins races(shifting/launching). Unless your rally driving you dont really need ***** to race through a few gears, at least I dont think you do
Are we talking about the all encompasing term of "racing" or are we talking about this video? These guys were goin straight, my theory is the Mercedes guy just didn't have the sack to rip through the gears like he should have.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:21 AM
Jetpilot718

Good race. I went against an E55 and S55 at a light (3-lane race). Pretty much, I got to watch them two go at it from a slowly increasing distance. Those cars are monsters, period. Now the C-class looks like a pretty good race.. what do they weigh in at stock? I'd guess 3800-ish?
Old 09-22-2005, 08:16 AM
BenzoAMGpower

Originally Posted by Camarocane
Are you the kid that works with Brumos in J-ville?

you mean Harris?? No, I'm not Harris... Harris is a good buddy of mine though, his dad owns Brumos!!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:46 PM
COJ_General

right now i have SL55 splitter, pulleys and ECU reflash!!! back then I had a boost leak!!! ive put a lot of money into cosmetic mods since then!!!
Dude wasn't your car black the first time we ran it? is this a new one or a new paint job?
Old 09-25-2005, 04:57 PM
BenzoAMGpower

Originally Posted by COJ_General
Dude wasn't your car black the first time we ran it? is this a new one or a new paint job?

hehehe... if you only knew

wednesday... its on!!!
Old 09-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sorry i had to bring this up...but remember when you were stock and i was on "low boost"

http://media.putfile.com/C32vs350z
Wow you are an awesome driver you hit the gas and the car goes fast.....racing auto's is worthless imo, enjoy your Benz. And seriously stop kidding yourself, you know that you and that Z wont be a good matchup, your setting him up for an a$$ raping

Quick Reply: 350z vs E55 AMG