Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

350z vs c6 z06? *Vid*

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 04:48 PM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HRE_Z
THE man w. the RB26 350z speaks. and to start off that video was me on 9psi. on PUMP GAS. so MR. ALBERTO W/ the blue Z can stop TALKIN . 9psi is 508hp. pump gas no nitrous. i was just informed about this thread. i will post up all the pics and any video you people would like to see. the car was built by Premier AutoTechnics from Pembroke pines, Florida. Nigel, Kevin, and the guys there are all great people. if u guys have any questions please feel free to hit me up @ myspace.com/12001263
i willl be back online later on w. pics of the swap b4 and after.
Looks good! It also looks like you ran it at the drags. Care to show a timeslip or two? Alberto has shown many, many, videos documenting his build. Do you have any vids like his (showing a few pulls through the gears with "said" boost)?

Hopefully you'll come back and show dynos, pics, 1/4 mile times/slips, etc., unlike Mr. F430 from the forum...

SS
Old 10-24-2006, 06:09 PM
JS04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this the same Z that was spinning in this video.
Looks like traction issues to me.

*Edit never mind video is gone, but it was a red Z running a S4 and was spinning majorly.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:18 PM
diwun67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE man w. the RB26 350z speaks. and to start off that video was me on 9psi. on PUMP GAS. so MR. ALBERTO W/ the blue Z can stop TALKIN . 9psi is 508hp. pump gas no nitrous. i was just informed about this thread. i will post up all the pics and any video you people would like to see. the car was built by Premier AutoTechnics from Pembroke pines, Florida. Nigel, Kevin, and the guys there are all great people. if u guys have any questions please feel free to hit me up @ myspace.com/12001263
i willl be back online later on w. pics of the swap b4 and after.
Nigel and Kevin? These guys wouldn't happen to be Jamaican would they??
Old 10-25-2006, 02:26 PM
HRE_Z

well i have some video's and a lot of pics of the swap and ****. im goin to "ipcheck" 's house tonite . him and i are gonna work on a little something somethin. and i dont wanna sound like a dick but i dont brag like some people do. showin time slips and braggin left and right. *cough cough*

as far as the video that u mentioned about me running an S4 . yea that was me. .and if u listen carefullly the car was miss firing on running on 5 cylinders that night. didnt start happening till i started to race him. even told the guy to go ahead. as u can see in the video i was like waving my hand " go go ".

oh and kevin and nigel are jamaican .. cool *** people . hes the guy / the 1000+hp burgundy 240sx that came out on Turbo magazine.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:50 PM
diwun67

oh and kevin and nigel are jamaican .. cool *** people . hes the guy / the 1000+hp burgundy 240sx that came out on Turbo magazine.
It's probably not the two guys I'm talking about, they were a few friends of mine when I used to live in Broward
Old 10-26-2006, 04:57 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RB What?

I was done with this thread but have been dragged back in at the RB Z owners request. Below is the message he sent me on myspace-he suddenly thinks hes Vin Diesel....

Originally Posted by nondrivingzowner
yo just to let u know when ever u wanna run it on the street let me know how much. where. and im there, and well see if im slow. and try me if u think im bluffing. i herd ur fully built. thats nice. well im BONE stock, just bolt ons . so when ever u want ill trailer the car all the way to maryland if i have to but the race better be for more then 5g's.
First off, just because you stuff another motor in a Z doesnt mean your fast or set-up to run down the 1/4. I dont care if you have 500whp or 800whp, I would b!tch slap you for 1320 feet. Posting vids for others enjoyment isnt bragging, neither is getting it done at the track and backing it up with time slips. People on this forum know me, you were asking me questions on myspace about where to buy rims+slicks like a newb now you wanna be Vin Diesel and throw down a challenge you cant back up? Go beat my single turbo time first (with proof), when you do that convincingly I'll think about wasting gas to run you. If you want to get serious I'll meet you half way between FL and MD and take care of this.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:04 AM
ipcheck

Originally Posted by Alberto
I was done with this thread but have been dragged back in at the RB Z owners request. Below is the message he sent me on myspace-he suddenly thinks hes Vin Diesel....

First off, just because you stuff another motor in a Z doesnt mean your fast or set-up to run down the 1/4. I dont care if you have 500whp or 800whp, I would b!tch slap you for 1320 feet. Posting vids for others enjoyment isnt bragging, neither is getting it done at the track and backing it up with time slips. People on this forum know me, you were asking me questions on myspace about where to buy rims+slicks like a newb now you wanna be Vin Diesel and throw down a challenge you cant back up? Go beat my single turbo time first (with proof), when you do that convincingly I'll think about wasting gas to run you. If you want to get serious I'll meet you half way between FL and MD and take care of this.
we are all badasses arent we?
Old 10-26-2006, 05:06 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Tell your boy to stop typing away when you damn well know he couldnt come close to me down the 1/4, by the time he spooled Id be done the race...Im still waiting for timeslips
Old 10-26-2006, 06:01 AM
GfortheCPE

Not that my opinion matters but.....

1) In the same race trim the RB26Z had agaisnt the Z06 I doubt it could have beaten alberto's car or bigbri's car for that matter....i mean seriously....did you see how bigbri immediately pulled and walked on the viper!!!!

2) 1/4 mile isn't the only way to prove a car is faster, just proves its faster at the strip. Road course, and top end races from a roll are very different and emphasize different characteristics of a car.

3) The 5gs would be much better spent on FI for me instead of on a one race bet!!! However I would love to see a video of the RB26 racing alberto, bigbri or anyone else with a TT and about 500+ at the wheels!!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:07 AM
GodSendsDeath

Alberto, way to stand your ground. Since you guys are from diff states best bet would be time slip's. I like where this is going
Old 10-26-2006, 06:15 AM
ipcheck

Tell your boy to stop typing away when you damn well know he couldnt come close to me down the 1/4, by the time he spooled Id be done the race...Im still waiting for timeslips
lol, dude would you cut it out? for real. you are the fastest 350z on this board, everyone knows it, he doesnt have timeslips for you. don't poke me on this, if this matters at all, I admire his car more than I'll ever admire yours. that's just it, and i don't think its slow, will you beat him on a 1/4? only you know, I really don't give a ****
Old 10-26-2006, 06:18 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

First off-I dont have the fastest car on the boards...IF you judge by dyno numbers

Second-dont tell me to cut it out tell your boy to stop sending me lame messages we all know he cant back up, makes him look stupid.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:31 AM
ipcheck

First off-I dont have the fastest car on the boards...IF you judge by dyno numbers

Second-dont tell me to cut it out tell your boy to stop sending me lame messages we all know he cant back up, makes him look stupid.
You tell him that yourself, I'm not a courrier.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:33 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I did tell him myself, thats why I posted! And you are a messenger seeing as how he hasnt even responded to my post where I posted his ridiculous myspace message and your talking $hit...stop making yourself look bad I want a response from him.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:33 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ipcheck
ok bert, you are faster. sorry I must have not noticed, also forget the fact its a T88, yeah, larrrge turbo, lagggg, anyway, you are faster, that's all,

its a race from a roll, no boost on the Z, has to build boost... VETTE = power on the ground instantly..., thats why it pulls it half a car, then the z walks by it....
yo just to let u know when ever u wanna run it on the street let me know how much. where. and im there, and well see if im slow. and try me if u think im bluffing. i herd ur fully built. thats nice. well im BONE stock, just bolt ons . so when ever u want ill trailer the car all the way to maryland if i have to but the race better be for more then 5g's.
T88, stock???
Old 10-26-2006, 06:36 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Yeah and an RB26 is stock in a Z? And he claims 900whp-and no mention of a build-even stout RB's cant handle that power on a stock block--its obvious the Z owner in question is really the one who likes to brag and is a liar. Now he's talked himself into being humiliated online, as he cannot back up what he said to me.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:42 AM
Sins4u33

that video is pretty pathetic though...a 350z w/ an RB only pulling about half to 1 car after 160.....ive been around alot of HIGH hp cars, ive done alot of racing and street racing. But this guy supposidly breaking traction at 90 in this video? supras will do this with a gt47-88 on high boost with slicks. You really think that rb can put down 900whp on a stock block...im sorry but a supra can put down close to 800 whp and thats floating on an edge of needing a rebuild soon...i dont think you understand fully, the RB motor is not rated as high as the 2JZ, its close but ive heard alot about these motors. and a T88 on a RB, youd think the guy would look to newer technology on turbos...the only thing i can say is that this is bull****, ive been in the car scene long eneough to know this...and there is no way he's pushing that kind of power, the C6 z06 is rated at 505 hp (motor) so it makes around 450ish on a good day to the wheels, it has the same dirvetrain setup as the old C5 with the rear mount tranny (T56 tranny) and output shaft and rear diff. on a car that weights maybe only 100 to 200 lbs more than the C6 you would have to have power in that range to keap up with it...thats the only way...simple as that, i want to see a dyno graph and some times for some real evidence...i stand by Bert all the way

Ben Y
Old 10-26-2006, 07:06 AM
ipcheck

I did tell him myself, thats why I posted! And you are a messenger seeing as how he hasnt even responded to my post where I posted his ridiculous myspace message and your talking $hit...stop making yourself look bad I want a response from him.
DUDE, LOL, I'm not making myself look bad, I say whatever the **** I wanna say, the guys is working, and without the ease of a computer.. maybe why he has not replied.

messenger? You're taking this elsewhere man, for a bunch of cars? LOL. Enjoy.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:07 AM
ipcheck

Originally Posted by blasian
T88, stock???
T88 = bolt on. Engine is stock.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:14 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by ipcheck
DUDE, LOL, I'm not making myself look bad, I say whatever the **** I wanna say, the guys is working, and without the ease of a computer.. maybe why he has not replied.

messenger? You're taking this elsewhere man, for a bunch of cars? LOL. Enjoy.
Your boy is REALLY making himself look bad by saying his Z, or RB26 for that matter, is stock with bolt ons....

Quick Reply: 350z vs c6 z06? *Vid*