Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.
View Poll Results: after seeing the video, you feel:
not bad
50.29%
lol kool
18.13%
haha...awesome
7.02%
omg wtf that is the funniest damn thing I've seen today. so bro you got any weed?
24.56%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

350z video

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aerosmith with out hot girls just isn't right! Please edit the vid and insert hot girls! lol
Old 08-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Originally Posted by Tenac1ousZ
I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking for your "love?" fking douche....
Aerosmith is the name of a band that's not only stood the test of time, but has earned a mark in the history of rock and roll. Whoever made this video, and I assume that it's you by your response, thinks that's it's spelled Aero Smith? Please...Commenting on how hot the music is, and not even knowing the name of the band?

Everyone else's criticism gets a laugh off, and I'm a "fking douche"? I stand by by original statement and I'll add this..I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking your "love?" fking douche.... (I corrected your statement, because I don't know what "for your love" means)

Your video suked. I was trying to be nice.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Tenac1ousZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z MANIA
Aerosmith is the name of a band that's not only stood the test of time, but has earned a mark in the history of rock and roll. Whoever made this video, and I assume that it's you by your response, thinks that's it's spelled Aero Smith? Please...Commenting on how hot the music is, and not even knowing the name of the band?
First of all, so what if I misspelled "Aero Smith" and not "AeroSmith?" What are you, Aero_______Smith's pet out to save their name? And the fact that I made a spelling error somehow gives you the right to insult and call me a "tard" or "moron?" Just incase you forgot your smartass comment: Love Aero.............Smith (What kind of 'tard thinks it's two words? There should be an immediate BAN for being a moron)

As for the video, not so much love.

Everyone else's criticism gets a laugh off, and I'm a "fking douche"? I stand by by original statement and I'll add this..I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking your "love?" fking douche.... (I corrected your statement, because I don't know what "for your love" means)

lol, you are one dim-minded aminal if you're wondering why I responded to your comment and not take offense anybody else's. Go back and read your first post. You insulted me with your stupidity, and now you're mad because I insulted you back?

I stand by by original statement and I'll add this..I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking your "love?" fking douche.... (I corrected your statement, because I don't know what "for your love" means)
the "for" in that sentence is called a "preposition." Look it up in a dictionary, because I'm sure you don't know what that means based on your comment. Know what you're talking about before you correct me, moron. Don't get butt hurt when you insult people and they insult you right back

lol...calling people 'tard" and "moron" is your way of being nice? haha....ok moron (I'm being nice just like you). If you say my video sucks, then let's see you make a better video

Last edited by Tenac1ousZ; 08-27-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Smawg350

I think hes just trying to sell some weed...
Old 08-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Tenac1ousZ

Originally Posted by Smawg350
Why are you revealing my game plan?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Tenac1ousZ

Originally Posted by Philthy
Aerosmith with out hot girls just isn't right! Please edit the vid and insert hot girls! lol
I don't know if you'll care about Aero____Smith anymore once the naked girls are edited in
Old 08-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

the "for" in that sentence is called a "preposition." Look it up in a dictionary, because I'm sure you don't know what that means based on your comment. Know what you're talking about before you correct me, moron. Don't get butt hurt when you insult people and they insult you right back

I'm sorry.... "for" is improperly used in this sentence. It is a common preposition, but your sentence structure needs help. Again, I'm sorry to correct you, I'm not generally the grammar police. Since this was aimed at me, I feel obligated. I'm not saying that my grammar is perfect, and I'm sure that I too, have made grammatical errors, just not as blatant as yours. Here is your sentence again, for your review:

"I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking for your "love?" fking douche...."

It's the internet. Why would I be hurt by anything that you could possibly say? Thank you for your concern though. Conversely, why take offense to anything I say? I'm nobody.
P.S. "Douche" is so yesterday. I would have thought that someone as articulate as yourself could muster up something a little more current.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Tenac1ousZ

I'm sorry.... "for" is improperly used in this sentence. It is a common preposition, but your sentence structure needs help. Again, I'm sorry to correct you, I'm not generally the grammar police. Since this was aimed at me, I feel obligated. I'm not saying that my grammar is perfect, and I'm sure that I too, have made grammatical errors, just not as blatant as yours. Here is your sentence again, for your review:

"I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking for your "love?" fking douche...."

It's the internet. Why would I be hurt by anything that you could possibly say? Thank you for your concern though. Conversely, why take offense to anything I say? I'm nobody.
P.S. "Douche" is so yesterday. I would have thought that someone as articulate as yourself could muster up something a little more current.

lol, you're all of the sudden so sophisicated and nice, what kind of image are you pretending to to be now? Care for some grape poupon?

I'm sorry.... "for" is improperly used in this sentence. It is a common preposition, but your sentence structure needs help.
Show me why the proposition "for" is improperly used in my last sentence, professor grape poupon (sorry, I can't resist lol): I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking for your "love?" fking douche

Be specific -- I'm an English major, so don't make up a half-a$$ answer; I will correct you

Let me break down the sentence for you, and we'll go from there:
I don’t give a sh*t what u think, and who the hell(subject) is seeking(verb) for your "love?" (object). fking douche

It just seemed like you were offended by my returning comments when you wrote:
Everyone else's criticism gets a laugh off, and I'm a "fking douche"? I stand by by original statement and I'll add this..I dont give sh*t what u think, and who the hell is seeking your "love?" fking douche....
Sounded like you were mad to me. Also sounded like you're a girl on PMS.

OMG! That IS like SO yesterday. Dig me a hole burry me lmao

Edit: after a quick grammatical search, the preposition "for" shouldn't be used after the verb "seek." Regardless, stop whinning like a girly man Z Mania.

Last edited by Tenac1ousZ; 08-27-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

All you have to do is change the music, have two people filming, like maybe a drive by shot or have someone else ride side by side or something.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Edit: after a quick grammatical search, the preposition "for" shouldn't be used after the verb "seek."
Edit: after a quick grammatical search, the preposition "for" shouldn't be used after the verb "seek."
If you just could have thrown that in without another dig, (that reply only had three, so I'm tiring you out), I would have to say that was very big of you.....but, again I'll say that I'm sorry that I had to correct you. Now that I know that you are an English major, I'm really sorry.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Fluid1

lol, you're all of the sudden so sophisicated and nice, what kind of image are you pretending to to be now? Care for some grape poupon?

They got a GRAPE flavor now? Oh man I'm stoked.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/greypoupon/
Old 08-27-2007, 08:48 PM
tmounk

Brought the tears in my eyes
Old 08-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Tenac1ousZ

If you just could have thrown that in without another dig, (that reply only had three, so I'm tiring you out), I would have to say that was very big of you.....but, again I'll say that I'm sorry that I had to correct you. Now that I know that you are an English major, I'm really sorry.
No worries, no harm done. I don't mind the correction....learned something new. And don't mind my quotes, I was just having fun, sorry

Originally Posted by Fluid1
They got a GRAPE flavor now? Oh man I'm stoked.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/greypoupon/

yeah, I didn't even know they came out with one....better stock up, you'll never know when Z Mania will ask for some (just playing)

Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep
All you have to do is change the music, have two people filming, like maybe a drive by shot or have someone else ride side by side or something.
yup, I definitely will be using those when making the next film -- I think those types of shots are a must.

Last edited by Tenac1ousZ; 08-27-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:25 AM
TimeAttkZ

haha I found it actually amusing.

Did anyone else get the feeling that they were watching an episode of The Wonder Years. The back and white and ****ty camera takes in combination with some sentimental music... i dunno it was kind of nostalgic in a way hahah. Like a home video or something.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:30 AM
NGZ

Originally Posted by TimeAttkZ
haha I found it actually amusing.

Did anyone else get the feeling that they were watching an episode of The Wonder Years. The back and white and ****ty camera takes in combination with some sentimental music... i dunno it was kind of nostalgic in a way hahah. Like a home video or something.
Whaaaat would you doooo... if I saang out of tuuuune...
Ahhh Winnie Cooper.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Tenac1ousZ

^
Old 08-28-2007, 12:38 PM
LeMans 05

Seriously, why is this poll still up?
Old 08-28-2007, 12:49 PM
zdrift78

the music sucks...
Old 08-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Tenac1ousZ

Originally Posted by LeMans 05
Seriously, why is this poll still up?
to monitor the current weed demand; haven't you figured it out by now?

Originally Posted by Smawg350

Originally Posted by zdrift78
the music sucks...
no noop, the video sucks, the music does not; you just have no taste in good music

Last edited by Tenac1ousZ; 08-28-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Tenac1ousZ

Last edited by Tenac1ousZ; 08-28-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Quick Reply: 350z video