Notices
West Canada British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Mantitoba, etc.

Calgary Information On "Nismo Lightspeed tuning"

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 08:31 PM
aquamarine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calgary Information On "Nismo Lightspeed tuning"

Sorry to interrupt here, but there's a kid from Calgary, Albert named Zeid Ali who says he's part of the official NISMO club in Calgary. He's attempting to convince me to send him prints that I have produced while working in Japan at the 2004 and 2006 Auto Salons. Now, he is explaining to me that he is part of this NISMO club and that they import brand new Skylines from Japan with his "Connections" and is trying to convince me that he could bring my 2005 over.

Sad thing for him is that it's not only sold, but it's a 2005...

Now I'm trying to see if anyone from this Nissan club has ever even heard of "NISMO Lightspeed Tuning" that this kid is the president of. Any ideas about this guy or what?

For what it's worth, he contacted me simply after seeing my car in a facebook group. Here's his FB info, perhaps that will help you folks ID him to prove him right or as being an outright ********ter (which I have my money on).
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=824295021

I don't mind sending out a couple of posters, however I'm not going to send them just because some child claims to be the president of this club and owns the company.

Cheers everyone

Aqua
Old 11-06-2008, 06:13 AM
BoostedProbe

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, working at the Japanese auto shows it shouldn't be hard for you to find out. Why are you waising your time with this pimple popper? He looks like he is 12
Old 11-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never heard of an offical NISMO Lightspeed Tuning club in Calgary. There is however a tuning shop called Lightspeed Inovations in Alberta but this guy is not affiliated with them in any way.