Old 11-24-2002, 04:55 PM
TRACK350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lowering makes it look good!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 11-24-2002, 06:26 PM
mcduck

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow!

That is second only to a set of HREs I saw! I particularly like the way the polished rims match the Z's door handles. Verrry nice!

some I-forged may be my x-mas gift to myself this year. hohoho....
Old 11-24-2002, 06:33 PM
mcduck

Just went out to I-forged website. The wheel on the left is the style 3502go bought. I prefer the ones on the right. What about the rest of you?
Attached Thumbnails 19" 3 piece I-Forged with SO3's!!!!-wheels.jpg  
Old 11-24-2002, 09:01 PM
Loaded_Pistol
Banned

me like the "left" rim better.
Old 11-25-2002, 09:42 AM
Cazzz Z

Default I am finally glad to see someone else with rims besides mine & ChromeSilvers.

Not knocking anyone else's Z, but I was hearing about floks putting $3000-$5000 into stereo systems & trying to mod the wires & stuff, to me when you are rollin down the street, most people have complimented me on my wheels & the color, not on what the saw under the hood, (as if they could see what was under the hood). And finally someone else that wasn't going with a black rim or silver. Folk tryin to make me seem like I have gold teef because I am rollin on 20" chrome..

Just a matter of preference, thats all..
Attached Thumbnails 19" 3 piece I-Forged with SO3's!!!!-my-drivewaydubble3sml.jpg  
Old 11-25-2002, 10:42 AM
3502GO

Caz,
I think your wheels look sweet too, just a different look thats all. Other people can be a bit narrow minded and cannot appreciate wheels beyond their own choice of wheels.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:55 AM
texlace

Excellent job, man! That's what the wheels on this car should look like. Wow! If I could scrape the cash together, I'd slap those on my baby.

Don't lower it. It is perfect just like that!!!!

Thanks for the pics.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:58 AM
srobert910

What about the tire pressure sensors? will they work on those wheels?
Old 11-25-2002, 12:19 PM
3rdpower

22-23 pounds - not bad for such a good looking tire.
Does anyone know how much Volk GT-Cs weigh? I'm sure pretty comparable.

I like the TE37s but these rims look very nice. A little stuck now deciding
Old 11-25-2002, 12:35 PM
3502GO

Originally posted by srobert910
What about the tire pressure sensors? will they work on those wheels?
GREAT question. I am not sure what I need to do in order to make them work. Should they just work or is there something I need to do? I will post in Mods about this issue so hopefully I can let you guys know.
Old 11-25-2002, 02:17 PM
TRACK350z

GT-C Weights

22.1 front 19 x 8.5
23.6 rear 19x10
Old 11-25-2002, 06:52 PM
3rdpower

Hehe happen to know the OEM wheel weight?

18" standards for touring
Old 11-25-2002, 07:32 PM
TRACK350z

The touring weight??? I will look.

Track wheel weight is:

18 front
18.? rear
Old 11-25-2002, 08:26 PM
Driven

OK...a little cut and paste for those that are interested below. I'm not out to repeat rumors...but found this in an attempt to learn more about Iforged wheels. 3502GO: I've PM'd you looking for more info/feedback but guess you haven't gotten to yet.

How I came across this is through asking a reputable wheel distributor about the wheel, because after seeing them on this thread...they would be my second choice to a set of HRE's that I like. Since the HRE's are jaw-dropping costly...I've been looking at my alternatives. In short, this distributor said he would not carry Introforged because of questionable business practices...etc. and without going into detail told me to do my research before ordering from anyone that did carry them. I found this post in a Supra forum. The coincidence is that the same guy you mention 3502GO (Vince) is the same guy named in this post. I am hoping it is rumor...but plan to check with the better business bureau before I do any ordering myself and figure it may do the rest of you good to research thouroughly. Anyone that knows more about this company than me...please pipe up! One of my major concerns would be how they might handle wheels they sell if given the wrong offsets (have heard of other's nightmares!) and whether or not they are going to be around long term or not. Spending that kind of cash...I certainly would want them to be available to contact and repair/replace a wheel when I damage it down the road....why buy a three piece in the first place otherwise? If I have to replace all four due to damage of one....forget it!

Posted in a Supra forum as mentioned:

BEWARE!!! and READ THIS...
http://forums.audiworld.com/events/msgs/5092.phtml

this is the info in the link ...

if any of you have ordered intro forged wheels recently and have not yet received your order please contact me. introforged who is ran by vince wong used to run a company called custom efx which is not closed down due to fraud and economic crime. csi has sent information to the IPD to arrest and prosecute this guy. he had scammed us for $27,000 and many more for $2500 or so. I have contacted intro wheels who introforge uses as a parent company. the owner of intro says that they have never given permission to vince for using their name and that they will not fill any of his recnt orders due to suspicious activities. be warned everyone. he has scammed 6 people from vwvortex, and some from dtm forums. he scammed us for $27k owes intro more than $10k, owes csi over $100k and can get you too. if any of you are a victim of this scum bag i can give you the phone number of the detective on who is investigating him. becareful of this guy vince, he talks big, acts like a big shot and is good at talking you into beleiving him or shifting his problems to someone else.
Old 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
fdao

I hope that's not true! Worth looking into. Thanks Driven.
Old 11-25-2002, 09:36 PM
iForged

iForged works with some of the biggest names in aftermarket automotive sector such as Wings West, Alpine, Sparco, Intrax, Comptech USA, Nitto, Toyo, etc. Not everything you hear on the internet is true. Why don't you speak to 3502GO [Craig] about our quality and service? Now regarding offsets, we manufacture wheels to order, if a customer specifies an offset that is incorrect, we make it to their specs. Please read our fitment form for more details

www.iforged.com/fitments.html

Last edited by iForged; 11-25-2002 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-26-2002, 03:35 AM
3502GO

Driven,
Thats the craziest post that I have ever seen!! I-Forged handled my order in a professional manner. I Forged accepted my deposit upon ordering the wheels, built the wheels to the best qualiy possible and went out of there way and shipped the wheels to me 3 day select to insure that I recieved them in an efficient manner. If this post was true, why would he follow through on my order in such a professional manner. I have read a lot of crap on the net with lies attempting to damage innocent individuals in the past but man, this is lower than any I have seen to date!!
Old 11-26-2002, 04:19 AM
Zrated

3502GO- Weird story going on here Those are definitely one of the best wheels I've seen on a Z. Very nice!
Old 11-26-2002, 06:04 AM
Driven

Please reread my earlier post if you are incinuating it was "MY" intent to damage anyone's reputation. I preempted my post with a very clear statement that I hoped this was a rumor and did not want to perpetuate it! The only reason I cut and copied was because if others like the looks of those wheels as much as I do....they too may be ordering and I believe everyone should be abreast of available public information in order to make an educated decision on purchase. Regardless, I will apologize if my post is inappropriate, but rest assured, I for one, will be doing possibly more research prior to purchasing than I would have otherwise.

3502GO wrote:
"If this post was true, why would he follow through on my order in such a professional manner. I have read a lot of crap on the net with lies attempting to damage innocent individuals in the past but man, this is lower than any I have seen to date!!"

I must reitterate that I REALLY like the looks of the wheels, and 3502GO's comparison to the HRE's quality is what peeked my interest in the first place. HOWEVER, just because he had his order handled "professionally" does not make the prior post in the Supra forum automatically false! I will take a companies ENTIRE history into account when I evaluate doing business personally with them....and I DO hope this is false. When I have time to do a bit more research on them...I will post good and bad found and you give it the credence you see fit!
Old 11-26-2002, 07:06 AM
3rdpower

Hmmm....

I'm a little leary now. These claims are pretty severe and deserve some deeper research. BTW, why does it take 30-60 days to get rims and the first guy got them 3 day?

Quick Reply: 19" 3 piece I-Forged with SO3's!!!!