Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

'TOYO Tires' Dominates Tire Surveys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 08:47 AM
TXSTYLE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 'TOYO Tires' Dominates Tire Surveys!!!

Toyo Tires® Dominates 2002 Tire Surveys
CYPRESS, CALIFORNIA – Toyo Tires® has garnered top ratings in several recent surveys. In a recent “Tire Brand Preference Survey” performed by OVERBOOST.COM, a leading online automotive lifestyle web site, Toyo was ranked #1. The OVERBOOST.COM survey is compiled of nearly 16,000 votes, pitting Toyo against the leading tire brands popular with today’s youth market.

In addition, Toyo was ranked #1 Overall in Tire Review’s “2002 Small Tire (Manufacturer’s Brands) Survey”. According to Gary Kirscke, Director of Marketing, Toyo Tires (USA) Corporation, “The results of this most recent Tire Review Magazine survey are compelling. Toyo has been ranked #1 in Quality for Six Years Running. That is a remarkable accomplishment for any tire manufacturer, and we are very proud of it and committed to maintaining our quality standards.”

Toyo has also topped the charts in Tire Review’s “2002 Commercial Tire Survey”, scoring #1 Overall in the combined categories for commercial truck tires. A total of nine categories for rating commercial tires were included in this survey. Toyo rated first in six of those categories, including: Product Availability, Delivery, Benefit of Technical Support, Product Innovation, Retreadability and Fill Rate. Ron Gilbert, Director of Sales, Commercial Products states, “Toyo has made a concerted effort to support the independent commercial tire dealer, and this survey reflects the results of our commitment to our dealers.”

Toyo manufactures and distributes a complete line of high performance and original equipment replacement tires for passenger car, light truck, commercial truck, bus, off-road and construction applications. For more information on the complete line of tires, log onto toyo.com.

Old 04-16-2003, 01:05 PM
ZpikeZ

Amen to that ... Toyo's rock!

I had FZ-4s on my mx-6, observes for the snow ...

going with TS-1's on the Z.
Old 04-16-2003, 06:53 PM
LS350Z
Charter Member #56

I've loved every set of Toyos I've owned (3 sets of T1-S & 2 sets of RA1 race tires). By no way the best performance tire out there but at their cost I'll keep going back.
Old 04-16-2003, 07:10 PM
MaddMatt

The only way I'd be happier with my RA1s is if they were free, and lasted forever.