Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Those with Volk GT-C's.

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 08:32 PM
MATIX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DrCold
I figure i'll get them and see what they look like, if i end up not liking them (yeah, right), I can always just pick up a couple 8.5's and put them on the front. So its not a total loss. Now i just have to find someone i can trust to roll my fenders. I'm afraid a shop is just going to roll them up all sloppy. You need to add some sort of sealent so you dont trap water and dirt in the fold, and then you have to repaint and reseal so that you dont rust. Ugh, all of this for a little bling. Guess i HAVE to get a turbo or supercharger to make up for the increased bing factor. haha

-DrCold-
Instead of "rolling" them, have a body sho actually cut off that little piece of metal up to the weld, sand it down smooth then add a little touch up paint and clear coat on the inside...this way you dont have to worry about the paint chipping on the outside from bending hte metal..this is what I had done and it worked super good.
Old 05-26-2003, 11:22 AM
DrCold

Originally posted by MATIX
Instead of "rolling" them, have a body sho actually cut off that little piece of metal up to the weld, sand it down smooth then add a little touch up paint and clear coat on the inside...this way you dont have to worry about the paint chipping on the outside from bending hte metal..this is what I had done and it worked super good.
Sweet, thats a great idea. Do you have your 10.5's yet? I'm just wondering how much room there is between the tire and the fender with 275's.
Old 05-26-2003, 04:19 PM
MATIX

Originally posted by DrCold
Sweet, thats a great idea. Do you have your 10.5's yet? I'm just wondering how much room there is between the tire and the fender with 275's.
Still waitin on em to get here, hopefully this week.