Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

22's ON A 2003 350Z...??

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 06:22 PM
MDHRZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by batmanesaul
i agree it is pretty funny what people say but it also starts crap with other members on here who think they have the bigger ***** and bigger wallet.... even though they still cant afford to buy a more expensive car instead of the Z. Because in reality even though i love my Z if i could afford to have a NEON SUPRA and a Z at the same time I WOULD BE DRIVING a new GTR OR AN M3!!!!
my .02
Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 PM
batmanesaul

Originally Posted by [MD]3FiFtY
I don't see what you mean. Open your eyes bro...

the point im trying to make is that im sure Steveo wouldnt appreciate too many negative comments about his ride which imo is really sweet. but respective critisim would be better. Like i think a wider front wheel would of looked better but thats just me.

no need to hate
Old 03-30-2009, 06:29 PM
batmanesaul

lol i made a type-o i meant to say i would be driving a new gtr or an m3 instead :P
Old 03-30-2009, 06:40 PM
MDHRZ

the point im trying to make is that im sure Steveo wouldnt appreciate too many negative comments about his ride which imo is really sweet. but respective critisim would be better. Like i think a wider front wheel would of looked better but thats just me.

no need to hate
How can we give respective criticism to someone who completely ruined there Z and Supra? On top of that comes on here bragging about a Neon and can't spell half their words correctly. I see the point you are trying to make but it's not going to work in this case. You can't compare any of Angel71's car to Rickdogg's or Steveo's ride. Angel's taste is that of a 9th grade high school student who just went to his first Nopi event.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:03 PM
WhiteOnWhite350z

tough crowd
Old 03-30-2009, 07:04 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by [MD]3FiFtY
Stevo how do you get out of the driveway? My new fav roadster btw
Thanks Bro... I had Universal Air Suspension on the Roadster with a fully digital air ride setup. I loved it because of the adjustability and because Hawaii roads are horrible!!!

^^ see what i mean, homeboy with a nice black convertible would get flammed because his wheels are chrome and they aren't aggressive enough to match his body kit.
Looks bagged to me, but isnt air bag typically for lowrider street trucks? theres all sorts of styles out there, and we shouldnt burn everything that comes in weird looking. Atleast guide them in the right direction.

But i do support flaming the bajeebus out of liars who brag about other peoples cars and things they wish they owned. :P

I understand what you mean, but "homeboy" wasn't fully complete with the build either, it was a brand new work in progress that never got finished. The air ride setup was solid. You must not be too familiar with it's capabilities. I had it set up with a full aftermarket coilover system, much like some of these guys around here, only it was on air as well... So no, airbags are not only for lowrider or street trucks. My entire setup and ride was better than OEM and still could have been used for the track if so desired.

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
Don't get me wrong your vert is secks. Not many people can pulll it off but you did tastefully. Can't wait to see your new build.

I appreciate it, but after it was completed, it was pre-determined that a change was needed, just never got around to it... However, The new one is going to be bigger and better all the way through. Anxiety is taking over considering I got the thing in Novemeber of last year and it has been in the shop since January... I give credit when credit is do much like everyone else here... But, it is "those" like the douche "angel71" who give themselves a bad name cause they constantly stretch the truth and ramble about useless crap in hopes of being better than everybody else. I am here strictly for the LULZ...
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM
batmanesaul

lol im confusing everyone. i am not comparing ricksdoggs or steveo ride to the neon guy (angels blah blah) rides. he can kiss my a$$ with his tiny wee wee

i am just saying we shouldnt burn the noob's like this. If you read his other post he is clearly asking honest questions about upgrading his cars radio and ask to be steered in the right direction. angel71 is the one whos makin our community look bad by being a douch.

and steveo... love the ride dude i wanted bags too but i decided i wanted a nitrous tank instead of a air one :P
i used to drive a bagged mini truck myself but that was my thing before i got into the Z
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM
_STEVEO_01

no need to hate
I don't want you to be missing the point some are trying to make... Respective criticism is welcomed! That's what makes us better as enthusiasts. It takes that much more of a man to accept his faults and move on regardless of what anyone else thinks. I TOTALLY agree with your assessement. There are no hard feelings here, but you will never see me making an azz clown of myself by claiming to own things I do not, nor portraying that what I have is better than someone elses based off of pure assumption with no proof. Obviously, there are some out there that do...
Old 03-30-2009, 08:25 PM
ANGEL71

Like I said before and I say it again, this guys that like to talk all that bull ****, it doesn't bother me, everything started because one member ask about 22" on a Z, and all this guys out here that think that are professional drivers with GOD like powers to talk about other members shows how fake you really are, and for Ricky puppy dog, it's not nice to talk about others peoples flag, because I know for a fact that you come out here to Elizabeth, NJ in my hood. You wouldn't dare say anything about the Puertorican flag. So keep it clean you want to talk about my cars go head. It's all good, but if it bothers you so much get off the thread, or of my d!ck, cause I see you are all over it..
Old 03-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
Rickdogg FTW!!!!! If I hadn't pulled my back playing basketball this weekend I would bow down... Gawd that is sick...
LOL. I think I saw your thread about the back thing in off-topic. thanks man.

Originally Posted by IsDatIt
Can I Your Car RickDogg!!!
Sure, just don't leave any stains or dents.

^^^ amazing ride Rickdogg and spoken like a true car enthusiast!
Thanks. It's kind of dumb that we got in to the dik swinging fest, but this guy is ridiculous with his horrid grammar and bragging.

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Oh, and Rick, she is looking beautiful as always dawg... She has definitely come a long way. Props on the build, and the method behind your madness.
Thanks man! I can't wait to see your new setup. Aloha! :P
Old 03-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by ANGEL71
Like I said before and I say it again, this guys that like to talk all that bull ****, it doesn't bother me, everything started because one member ask about 22" on a Z, and all this guys out here that think that are professional drivers with GOD like powers to talk about other members shows how fake you really are, and for Ricky puppy dog, it's not nice to talk about others peoples flag, because I know for a fact that you come out here to Elizabeth, NJ in my hood. You wouldn't dare say anything about the Puertorican flag. So keep it clean you want to talk about my cars go head. It's all good, but if it bothers you so much get off the thread, or of my d!ck, cause I see you are all over it..
Now we have an E-thugger too. First off, congratulations gordo version of Ricky Martin for making a bit more sense with less grammatical errors. Did you have your son write it for you? Who the hell would want to visit that garbage area of NJ anyways? I'm fine sitting here in sunny California without the cheap accent and ghettofabulous flags thank you very much. Get off your d!ck? Looking at the lard azz you are, you probably haven't even seen it for the past 10+ years. lol, so lets not bring little "peter" in to this okay??
Old 03-30-2009, 08:35 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by ANGEL71
Let's not change the subject princess. You still owe us something... I want to see pictures of all of your rides to include dyno sheets with your screen name included... Or else that just makes you a fake Peurto Rican... Come on, do it for your people and salvage the little bit of pride you have left. We put up and rubbed our ***** in your face, now it's time to hold up your end of the bargain, clown.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:37 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Now we have an E-thugger too. First off, congratulations gordo version of Ricky Martin for making a bit more sense with less grammatical errors. Did you have your son write it for you? Who the hell would want to visit that garbage area of NJ anyways? I'm fine sitting here in sunny California without the cheap accent and ghettofabulous flags thank you very much. Get off your d!ck? Looking at the lard azz you are, you probably haven't even seen it for the past 10+ years. lol, so lets not bring little "peter" in to this okay??

Rick, you just made me shat my pants man... I'll be back in a sec...
Old 03-30-2009, 09:27 PM
ANGEL71

There's no need for any dyno sheet, you probably say that's not your dyno sheet, I said again your comments and trash talk don't mean anything to me. So, Steveo and Ricky you guys are great. BTW nice Z Ricky. LOL. All I could tell you guys is that next time someone ask a question about what should they do with their cars, don't make fun of them, I'm pretty sure the shops in this forum would appreciate it more if you direct that member to one of your connections or shops in here. I'm, done thread and the 350Z GODs Steveo and Ricky..
Old 03-30-2009, 11:02 PM
batmanesaul

... And people wonder why I H@T3 puerto ricans... I'm from texas and down here we don't care who or where ur from well whoop the tar out of u just like anyone else, we don't discriminate :P

Internet gangstas FTW!!!
Its onething to get caught lying and its another when u go puerto rican over the internet :P. Go lick a corn hole angel71
Old 03-31-2009, 12:57 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Lets just end the controversy with a video as a short recap:

<embed src = "http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width = "500" height = "350" allowscriptaccess = "always" allowfullscreen = "true" flashvars = "height=350&width=500&file=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090331/df414ece-1dc9-11de-892b-001b210acd5f_8.flv&image=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090331/df414ece-1dc9-11de-892b-001b210acd5f_8_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed>

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-31-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:14 AM
_STEVEO_01

This has got to be the funniest shiet I have seen in a long time Rick... You made me spit my drink all over my screen man. Thanks for the laughs Bro... Oh... I mean "Peurto Rican Flag Papi 71"... (had to give you credit instead, wouldn't want ya to cut me dawg...)

Dar candela por el culo mamabicho...

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 03-31-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:28 AM
350z-Jason

this thread is priceless. if he didnt care about anything, he wouldnt keep replying "all you guys dont bother me blah blah "
Old 03-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
No way... He knows Mr. T?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:47 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Is that even a turbo Supra?

... if not... you can buy those cheap as hell.

Quick Reply: 22's ON A 2003 350Z...??