Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

22's ON A 2003 350Z...??

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 11:40 AM
TreeFittyZee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmfaoOoOOOOOooOOOooooO @ thread

hahahahaha. this is awesome. from the awful username, to the maser-p like 22's mentality, to the douche with the riced out car, to the pwning by rickdogg

5 stars
Old 03-30-2009, 01:31 PM
_STEVEO_01

What are you guys talkin' about? Give this guy a break. We are not on his level. He is better than all of us because he supposedly has three of the crapiest cars I have seen on this site to date... Not to mention, there is meaning behind his words of wisdom. Here... I have posted his comments, verbatim...

This man "has been doing show before some of you guys had licenses". "No need for my to lie"... "Your comments to me don't mean nothing to me, more than have of you guys have no work done to your cars, you think I started yesterday with racing and building cars,, but anyway,, this is a place where you speak your mine, right"... "Just some of you guys need to grow a little.. Don't take so personal"..

"You see this is what I mean,, this proof my point".. "But look at this guy he's a joke, I just said that don't take it so personal".. "About my cars I just mention it so I could proof my points on haters like you"... "I Proof my point"..

So there, take that.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 03-30-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:31 PM
ANGEL71

I will still blow your doors off with my (NEON), LOL.. and for the other cars it's all sponsors, once I'm done with the car shows. I'll do them my way, but guess what Steveo I will still have a Supra, 350Z, and the Neon. LOL. and I say it again let the man get his 22" LOL, can I see your cars pictures maybe I could learn something. Just only the guys that are talking crap.. Put them up..
Old 03-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here ya go. I think you need to stop bragging about your rice mobiles especially that neon. Honestly, it doesn't really matter about who's car is better or faster since someone is doing it bigger than you no matter who you are. However, poor grammar and bragging about rice mobiles is a big no no and makes you look like a douchebag. Go to a real road course and see how it does with garbage brakes and parts that do not effectively dissipate heat. I bet you don't even have your car corner balanced. Also, no matter how fast it is...it is still a NEON.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-30-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:48 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ANGEL71
I will still blow your doors off with my (NEON), LOL.. and for the other cars it's all sponsors, once I'm done with the car shows. I'll do them my way, but guess what Steveo I will still have a Supra, 350Z, and the Neon. LOL. and I say it again let the man get his 22" LOL, can I see your cars pictures maybe I could learn something. Just only the guys that are talking crap.. Put them up..
Who are your sponsors? I'd really like to know because it's obvious that they don't make quality products lol. Also, lets not blame the sponsors for a ricer vehicle. Ultimately, the owner still has control over what direction the car goes. If that wasn't true, then they wouldn't allow you to put that lame Puerto Rican flag in the front of the car. Are you sponsored by Puerto Rico or something? Living la vida loca?

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-30-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
ni$mo350

Rickdogg FTW!!!!! If I hadn't pulled my back playing basketball this weekend I would bow down... Gawd that is sick...
Old 03-30-2009, 05:13 PM
batmanesaul

I read all these hate post almost everyday. And i come to noticed that either you follow the crowd or you get flamed for having creativity. I got flamed for putting 20's on my Z but i see people dont get flamed for putting these rear diffusers when everyone knows for a fact that you dont accelerate that fast to need it. Or for having these expensive body kits with no power to back up the aggressive look. Even having a boosted Z and claiming never to street race only "spirit drive" from time to time. Stupid imo

burn all the guys who think theres a big difference between 19's and 20'' rims
And the ones who like claiming what they have with out proper proof!
this forum should be a site were Z enthusiast can all help each other and have respective criticism regardless of how wild their taste is. I come here to learn from peoples mistakes and to help others avoid mistakes ive made modding my Z.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:15 PM
IsDatIt

Can I Your Car RickDogg!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:16 PM
batmanesaul

^^^ amazing ride Rickdogg and spoken like a true car enthusiast!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:18 PM
MDHRZ

Old 03-30-2009, 05:39 PM
ni$mo350

Originally Posted by batmanesaul
I read all these hate post almost everyday. And i come to noticed that either you follow the crowd or you get flamed for having creativity. I got flamed for putting 20's on my Z but i see people dont get flamed for putting these rear diffusers when everyone knows for a fact that you dont accelerate that fast to need it. Or for having these expensive body kits with no power to back up the aggressive look. Even having a boosted Z and claiming never to street race only "spirit drive" from time to time. Stupid imo

burn all the guys who think theres a big difference between 19's and 20'' rims
And the ones who like claiming what they have with out proper proof!
this forum should be a site were Z enthusiast can all help each other and have respective criticism regardless of how wild their taste is. I come here to learn from peoples mistakes and to help others avoid mistakes ive made modding my Z.
There's a HUGE difference bewteen the debate over 19's and 20's and someone actually contemplating 22" wheels on a sports car. We don't hate for experimenting and breaking walls down (in the right way) but when someone is going to take a perfectly nice Z and deface it by putting chrome fender flares and lambo doors and led underglow kits and 22" wheels on it. It then goes from experimenting in a good way to making us all look like *** hats... Take the old guy with the DB Z that everyone makes fun of. He single handedly corrupted the Z's name with his monstrosity of a car. Some things just shouldn't be done and 22" on a Z are one of those things.

Last edited by ni$mo350; 03-30-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:56 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by ANGEL71
This Guy... I have my new Z33 build in the shop right now, sorry I can't post pics at the moment and put your painted red oem brake calipers to shame with the 12 piston Rotora's I have on the new Z (and that's just the start)... Stand by turd, new pics and goodies will be up in a few weeks, you can believe that...

I have here a couple of pics of my old Roadster, (R.I.P. Baby)... Didn't have a chance to get too crazy with her considering I only had her for a couple of months... So what's your point? You wanted to know who you were dealing with, and got pie faced... Talkin' shiet never really got you anywhere but called out, and last time I checked, you still haven't been able to provide what was asked of you... But you still keep going. Here's another one to add to your list... Since your neon "can blow my doors off", post a dyno sheet with your username on that as well... Oh, and might as well attach the supra's to, considering it's faster right... We will be waiting... But I have a feeling you aren't going to do neither, cause your a fake clown who got his bluff called out. Read my signature bietch, and take it to heart... NEXT.

Oh, and Rick, she is looking beautiful as always dawg... She has definitely come a long way. Props on the build, and the method behind your madness.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 03-30-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:00 PM
batmanesaul

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
There's a HUGE difference bewteen the debate over 19's and 20's and someone actually contemplating 22" wheels on a sports car. We don't hate for experimenting and breaking walls down (in the right way) but when someone is going to take a perfectly nice Z and deface it by putting chrome fender flares and lambo doors and ledt underglow kits and 22" wheels on it. It then goes from experimenting in a good way to making us all look like *** hats... Take the old guy with the DB Z that everyone makes fun of. He single handedly corrupted the Z's name with his monstosity of a car. Some things just should be done and 22" on a Z are one of those things.
performance wise 19's would be better but you cant honestly say u can tell a difference between the 2 when u look at them, unless u stare. I am not saying we shouldn't guide people from making stupid choices but to be rude about it like most people are. I don't think its right in anyway. I think a simple " WE DO NOT RECOMMEND, it would look like a monster truck would of been sufficient not an entire thread of negative comments. This would drive any honest person away from this place, tons of noob's come here and get flamed and never come Then they go and rice out their cars and come back here with a diffferent screen name and get flamed all over again.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:02 PM
MDHRZ

Stevo how do you get out of the driveway? My new fav roadster btw
Old 03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
batmanesaul

^^ see what i mean, homeboy with a nice black convertible would get flammed because his wheels are chrome and they aren't aggressive enough to match his body kit.
Looks bagged to me, but isnt air bag typically for lowrider street trucks? theres all sorts of styles out there, and we shouldnt burn everything that comes in weird looking. Atleast guide them in the right direction.

But i do support flaming the bajeebus out of liars who brag about other peoples cars and things they wish they owned. :P
Old 03-30-2009, 06:08 PM
ni$mo350

performance wise 19's would be better but you cant honestly say u can tell a difference between the 2 when u look at them, unless u stare. I am not saying we shouldn't guide people from making stupid choices but to be rude about it like most people are. I don't think its right in anyway. I think a simple " WE DO NOT RECOMMEND, it would look like a monster truck would of been sufficient not an entire thread of negative comments. This would drive any honest person away from this place, tons of noob's come here and get flamed and never come Then they go and rice out their cars and come back here with a diffferent screen name and get flamed all over again.
Although I agree with you here, that takes all the fun out of it sometimes lol. I can't always tell the diff between 19's and 20's and don't track enough to honestly feel the diff so I won't comment on that but yea 22" should be strayed away from.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
MDHRZ

^^ see what i mean, homeboy with a nice black convertible would get flammed because his wheels are chrome and they aren't aggressive enough to match his body kit.
Looks bagged to me, but isnt air bag typically for lowrider street trucks? theres all sorts of styles out there, and we shouldnt burn everything that comes in weird looking. Atleast guide them in the right direction.

But i do support flaming the bajeebus out of liars who brag about other peoples cars and things they wish they owned. :P
I don't see what you mean. Open your eyes bro...
Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
There's a HUGE difference bewteen the debate over 19's and 20's and someone actually contemplating 22" wheels on a sports car. We don't hate for experimenting and breaking walls down (in the right way) but when someone is going to take a perfectly nice Z and deface it by putting chrome fender flares and lambo doors and ledt underglow kits and 22" wheels on it. It then goes from experimenting in a good way to making us all look like *** hats... Take the old guy with the DB Z that everyone makes fun of. He single handedly corrupted the Z's name with his monstosity of a car. Some things just should be done and 22" on a Z are one of those things.

Your right, there is a huge difference between 19's and 20's... I am not going to argue with you there... However, enthusiasts build according to goals whether it be track, show, etc... etc... I have done the 20 inch chrome thing at one point in time, but later decided chrome wasn't my thing, and even then it wasn't that bad... I, however, would NEVER consider puting 22's on a damn Z. I believe in originality to it's fullest, but don't care for those who fake the funk like the azz clown "angel71"...
Old 03-30-2009, 06:14 PM
batmanesaul

i agree it is pretty funny what people say but it also starts crap with other members on here who think they have the bigger ***** and bigger wallet.... even though they still cant afford to buy a more expensive car instead of the Z. Because in reality even though i love my Z if i could afford to have a NEON SUPRA and a Z at the same time I WOULD BE DRIVING a new GTR OR AN M3!!!!
my .02
Old 03-30-2009, 06:17 PM
ni$mo350

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Your right, there is a huge difference between 19's and 20's... I am not going to argue with you there... However, enthusiasts build according to goals whether it be track, show, etc... etc... I have done the 20 inch chrome thing at one point in time, but later decided chrome wasn't my thing, and even then it wasn't that bad... I, however, would NEVER consider puting 22's on a damn Z. I believe in originality to it's fullest, but don't care for those who fake the funk like the azz clown "angel71"...
Don't get me wrong your vert is secks. Not many people can pulll it off but you did tastefully. Can't wait to see your new build.

Quick Reply: 22's ON A 2003 350Z...??