Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Volk GT-7's

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 05:12 AM
350Z-RED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i replyed to your PM, but your inbox was full,
the RIMS and CAPS were 2200, tires were 1100. No package deal, this was special order item. It took 90 days to come in.
I got them at Town Fair Tire

i hope this answers your question
L8R
Old 09-09-2003, 05:27 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by 350Z-RED
i replyed to your PM, but your inbox was full,
the RIMS and CAPS were 2200, tires were 1100. No package deal, this was special order item. It took 90 days to come in.
I got them at Town Fair Tire

i hope this answers your question
L8R
yeah, i got a message that my inbox was full....so i sent you a reply.

do you have to special order them all the time...or do they have them in stock now?

(too bad i didn't catch you before you for them....my deal is running 2900) they definitely look awsome though....and i gotta call your guy about my sub and amp install!)
Old 09-09-2003, 05:36 AM
350Z-RED

no they do not have them in stock, they ordered them directly from the company. they are located in englad, which is why it took 90 days to come in.

See Yah
Old 09-09-2003, 08:42 AM
SagZ

What were the offsets?
Old 09-09-2003, 09:38 AM
Wicked4u2c

Originally posted by 350Z-RED
no they do not have them in stock, they ordered them directly from the company. they are located in englad, which is why it took 90 days to come in.

See Yah
Are you talking about the wheels? Because the company is in Japan not England and the Distributors for Ray's wheels are in California (Mackin Industries)???

DJKern, its funny how you always say you get special deals on wheels but where are they? I mean, I read every thread and you alway's reply "How much did you pay?" and then after they tell you, you say "Oh I could get them for $2,900" But where are your rims..? Also what tires are they giving you..
Old 09-09-2003, 10:03 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Wicked4u2c
Are you talking about the wheels? Because the company is in Japan not England and the Distributors for Ray's wheels are in California (Mackin Industries)???

DJKern, its funny how you always say you get special deals on wheels but where are they? I mean, I read every thread and you alway's reply "How much did you pay?" and then after they tell you, you say "Oh I could get them for $2,900" But where are your rims..? Also what tires are they giving you..
if i can find a company that can give better deals than i can get now...i'll try to work with them and get my wheels through them (not for me...but for other constomers). but my shop offers them for the lowest price i've found (they are out of boston...i'm working on their web site right now so i can get customers online as well) t3 motorsport...617-738-2888. i can get the best deal on the gt series volks...but i can get good deals on any volks for the most part. and i can get great deals on many man other rims as well. i went to you first...to see if you would be able to beat the price (i saw them on your car first and that's what sparked my interest...which i shall say thanks...haha...but you were more expensive as well (or was it armando that you sent me to?).

for tires...they were offering so3's...but those are on national backorder. now, they offer nitto 555's

my rims? my car is going into storage (we get 5 or 6 months or crappy weather up north...so, the car goes bye bye). who says i don't already have a set of gt-7's? everyone knows i have some on order and they should be at my shop any day now).

but, as of now...i'm just selling the rims alone for $1900. tires can be too much of a hassle (and a lot of the time discounttiredirect can give better deals since they are a large company).
Old 09-09-2003, 10:28 AM
350Z-RED

Originally posted by Wicked4u2c

The place i bought them from told me they got them from england
just quoting them