Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Tires make an enormous difference in comfort.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009 | 10:33 AM
SniperHunter

Default Tires make an enormous difference in comfort.

I've been riding on my Dunlop Winter Sports since last November. And today I put the summer tires on, and man...what a world of a difference. The Michelins are so much nicer than the Dunlops are. I was beginning to think my car was getting too harsh, but it turns out it was just the Dunlops. The Pilot Sports soak up every bump and crevice so comfortably, and the ride quality feels very airy-like. Just really glad to have them back on, I completely forgot how fantastic these tires felt.

**And if you're wondering why it took me this long to remove the tires, here's a little back story. I needed a new rear Michelin, as one of them was a bit more worn down than the others at around 40% (the other rear is closer to 75%), so I didn't want to use it anymore. After much searching, I found a tire on eBay, but the guy shipped me a POS that was worn way down on one side and so ensued a PayPal dispute, which I won 100% (including shipping) -- the picture he used in the auction was that of ANOTHER tire, that deceptive as*hole. It took me a very long time to finally find a decent tire, which was about a month ago. And today was probably the first full day of no rain in NYC in about a month now, so I finally got them installed today.

=)
Old 06-25-2009 | 11:52 AM
CancerJCCz

Congrats J/k glad you are back up and running, scammers FTMFL