Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Racing Hart SILVER 19" J5 Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Hpnatized9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing Hart SILVER 19" J5 Wheels

Hello All, I have been searching for these Wheels w/o any luck. Have these been discontinued? Anyone know where I can get my hands on a set? Also, I have found that RH is not the same as Racing Hart (clever marketing?) - is quality an issue with the RH compared to the Racing Hart brand should some RH wheels come into play when I buy? I appreciate the feedback.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:54 AM
=BANKS=
Penis ME!

i'm prettttty sure these have been discontinued.

i have the j8's and it was a beyotch finding one rim two years ago when i got side swiped.

as far as quality goes, ive been pretty happy w mine and ive had em for a good minute.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

I've seen several RH wheels and the quality is there... good luck on your endeavor.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Hpnatized9

Great guys, thanks for the info. I figured they were discontinued, but it never hurts to do some checking. The RH and Racing Hart are close enough that if I see either, I think I will be comfortable with both.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:38 PM
moforeynolds

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Racing Hart has been done for a while now, so you will have a tough time finding them.

But FWIW, Racing Hart was a completely different company than RH Evolution.

RH Evolution was Dazz Motorsports' own brand, which IIRC were produced in Taiwan. Racing Hart wheels are manufactured in Japan by a Japan-based company.

Dazz is now out of business, but they were the sole US distributor for Racing Hart. Takechi Project (Racing Hart/Sprint Hart/Lowenhart/Eurohart/Maya/etc) accepted a licensing agreement with Dazz that allowed Dazz to sell their own wheel line, called RH Evolution. Dazz and other wheel shops benefited from the confusion by making it seem as though RH Evo and Racing Hart are the same company, or that RH Evo are the one-piece models and the Racing Harts are the multi-piece line, blah blah blah. It's all BS.

Years ago Dazz did the same thing with the German-brand Brabus; they licensed that name and made their own wheels under the name "Brabus Sport". Brabus had absolutely nothing to do with Brabus Sport.

Anyway, there were exceptions; RH Evo had a "Pro" line that was a true multi-piece (albeit cast wheels instead of forged), and they have worked with Racing Hart to offer Japan-built models just like Axis has worked with Rays...which of course kind of blurs the lines. RH Evo had one forged wheel as well. I'm not saying that RH Evos are ****, they just aren't on the same level as Racing Hart. They are built by two different companies, in two different factories, in two different countries.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

^ Thats good info... I've seen both though and the RH's arent as crappy as a Rota or a Tenzo.