Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 2k6-z33
LMGT4s are ghey..
Old 11-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Kuhan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Waizzz
It's just metal homesizzle, shitt happens and it still can be fixed pretty easily.

If it was a Vardog it would have shattered like glass though, LOL!!

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
Ill still take my chances with the forged wheels. Pretty sure my choice will more likely yield results like this:

http://danavon7.home.comcast.net/~danavon7/bend2.jpg

before they yield results like this:

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/.../brokenrim.jpg

but Varstosen > forged wheels!!!! Varstoshit FTW!!!

Last edited by Kuhan; 11-03-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Ak48z
Obviously you have not proven anything nor will you ever, so, you are still trying. Thanks.

Volk nutswingers ftw - you can have my nuts too I know you like them.
Ok what do you have? I don't have Volks and have never owned a set of volks. I have a set of BBS' so you can hang off my nuts, Its common sense retard. Its not a Volk Vs Garbage argument, its a Forged VS Cast you moron.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:40 PM
2k6-z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Waizzz
Old 11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Steve-O Z33

I have Volks and have had Rays before. I even said it before. ANY wheel can crack, break, or bend. None of us knows the life these wheels have had so it's hard to tell whether or not it's a structural flaw or a result of constant abuse/neglect.

It does amaze me when browsing the FS ads in private classifieds. You struggle to find a set of used wheels that aren't beat to **** and/or curbed.

I'm not saying the OP beat the hell out of his wheels here. Just stating that a lot of people in here seem to drive pretty carelessly if the FS ads are any indicator. Curbing and hitting potholes is bad for ANY wheel and will eventually take a toll on them.

Most people with Volks think that spending more money gets you a better product. In terms of offsets, forged materials, and reputation; sure. In terms of quality/durability; other companies offer the same and possibly better. For me, I liked the style of the rim and had good luck with Rays' wheels 2 times before.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:47 PM
SnyzzleZ

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
If i'm still alive at the end of the day from my wheel staying intact though bent...instead of shattering and losing my entire wheel while driving..................................................... ........................................................ yes, lol, it does really matter.
i dont believe any wheel is made to save a life lol

but i was just sayin.. to each there own. personally all i have owned is volks, bbs, and now a set of nismos
Old 11-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Romanteni

Originally Posted by Steve-O Z33
I have Volks and have had Rays before. I even said it before. ANY wheel can crack, break, or bend. None of us knows the life these wheels have had so it's hard to tell whether or not it's a structural flaw or a result of constant abuse/neglect.

It does amaze me when browsing the FS ads in private classifieds. You struggle to find a set of used wheels that aren't beat to **** and/or curbed.

I'm not saying the OP beat the hell out of his wheels here. Just stating that a lot of people in here seem to drive pretty carelessly if the FS ads are any indicator. Curbing and hitting potholes is bad for ANY wheel and will eventually take a toll on them.

Most people with Volks think that spending more money gets you a better product. In terms of offsets, forged materials, and reputation; sure. In terms of quality/durability; other companies offer the same and possibly better. For me, I liked the style of the rim and had good luck with Rays' wheels 2 times before.
Perfectly said. You pay for the name, and for perfect offsets. Many others use same material, same quality, but cost 5-10 times less. People that refuse to understand you're mainly paying for the name and make it sound like designing a wheel is rocket science are... Well don't really have a perfect word lol.
Volks = looks good, good offsets, yes, not bad quality.Still Volk makes their rims in exact way other companies do, with same material as other similar rims. This ain't Patek Philippe or some **** that goes through 2 months of testing for each watch.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by Romanteni
Perfectly said. You pay for the name, and for perfect offsets. Many others use same material, same quality, but cost 5-10 times less. People that refuse to understand you're mainly paying for the name and make it sound like designing a wheel is rocket science are... Well don't really have a perfect word lol.
Volks = looks good, good offsets, yes, not bad quality.Still Volk makes their rims in exact way other companies do, with same material as other similar rims. This ain't Patek Philippe or some **** that goes through 2 months of testing for each watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Armx02_R7Y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq1Yy...eature=related[/QUOTE]

Hey Clay Aiken keep posing next to customers cars and worry less about things you have no idea about. If you believe that Varrs,Rota's,XXR's are made like the videos above... your an idiot.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Now this is getting retarded, 5-10 times less for the replicas? Newbs make me LOL

Don't justify paying less for your wheels by bashing the legit versions, be happy with what you have.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

No meng... its perfect math for the tardsicles. You get 3k rims, technology, and looks for $300.00(using the 10 times cheaper theory). These guys are delusional.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:05 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you fuking serious???

Its almost like you have been on another planet through every gawt damn wheel brand/type debate that has taken place on this and every other forum. WTF.

Every single sentence in your post is wrong except for "Well dont really have a perfect world" except you meant "We" and said "Well", so somehow you still managed to *** the pooch on the one good sentence you wrote...

Jesus fukin christ it's almost like you gotto be playing dumb on purpose. I digress. It's pointless...
Old 11-04-2010, 10:45 AM
SnyzzleZ

some of you are really taking wheels entirely to serious and personal.. but romanteni please stop talking you're truly making yourself look like a fukking idiot.

Please do us all a favor and let us in on all of these brands of wheels that are made the same exact way as volks and bbs's for just a fraction of the price
Old 11-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Ak48z

L oh l
Old 11-04-2010, 11:08 AM
ITOzann

Old 11-04-2010, 11:28 AM
angelo350z

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

OMG this thread just made me sell my LMGT4s. But seriously, who cares? It's unfortunate the OP's wheels cracked, but things break, simple as that. Maybe he got a lemon, I don't know. Either way, forged wheels (whatever the brand), no matter how you look at it are still superior in strength compared to cast wheels.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:33 PM
POWUH
Banned

Id rather be on 4 cracked volks than those horrible vars LoL
Old 11-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Kuhan

Originally Posted by angelo350z
......... Either way, forged wheels (whatever the brand), no matter how you look at it are still superior in strength compared to cast wheels.
This hurts. I have cast wheels.

Varstoshit = Rota = Advan ??? Makes Me sad

Last edited by Kuhan; 11-04-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:51 PM
jduet

lol at Roman. Dude is in another world
Old 11-04-2010, 08:06 PM
dan avoN7

Originally Posted by Kuhan
This hurts. I have cast wheels.

Varstoshit = Rota = Advan ??? Makes Me sad
Hate to break it to you BRO but you cheaped out and have some inferior wheels. Careful driving around town, would hate for this to happen to you

/sarcasm

Quick Reply: Cracked Rays LMGT4