Notices
Wheels & Tires Wheels, Tires, Big Brakes, Coilovers, etc...

Forgestar Wheels End of Year Clearance Sale at Vivid!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 06:58 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by thatv35guy
Lol, I can definitely see why someone would want to take credit for your build Marshall… looks like Forgestar corrected their site too. I’m ordering 18x10” Forgerstar F14’s from Intense tomorrow, either in Piano Black, Matte Black, or Gunmetal…
Very nice! Your car will look sick with the piano black. Do it!
Old 12-23-2011, 07:39 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrg1981
It's alright. I figured it was just a mistake. I know a lot of shop rivalry goes on in this industry, and I don't get involved in that. I just don't want to take anything away from Intense. They've done way more than enough to deserve the recognition. They even helped me out on the fly last night when a coupler popped off, leaving the car without boost. If you could contact someone at Forgestar to get the that fixed, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
As soon as you posted the link to the Forgestar blog I contacted them, and it's been fixed. It was actually done by like 7pm yesterday I believe.

Originally Posted by thatv35guy
Lol, I can definitely see why someone would want to take credit for your build Marshall… looks like Forgestar corrected their site too. I’m ordering 18x10” Forgerstar F14’s from Intense tomorrow, either in Piano Black, Matte Black, or Gunmetal…
I could see why someone would want to as well, but that wasn't our intentions. We've got plenty of builds that we can take credit for; No need to claim anyones hard work as our own. I never said anywhere that we had any part in building Marshalls car, and it was an honest mistake by the folks at Forgestar. Good luck with your order from Intense.

Last edited by Vivid Racing; 12-23-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:14 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Vivid Racing
As soon as you posted the link to the Forgestar blog I contacted them, and it's been fixed. It was actually done by like 7pm yesterday I believe.

I could see why someone would want to as well, but that wasn't our intentions. We've got plenty of builds that we can take credit for; No need to claim anyones hard work as our own. I never said anywhere that we had any part in building Marshalls car, and it was an honest mistake by the folks at Forgestar. Good luck with your order from Intense.
Thanks. I appreciate you getting that cleared up. By the way, send me a PM with your name. I can't think of anyone I know at Vivid, but based on some of the info in your post, it sounds like someone I know may have gone to work for Vivid and I just wasn't aware.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrg1981
Thanks. I appreciate you getting that cleared up. By the way, send me a PM with your name. I can't think of anyone I know at Vivid, but based on some of the info in your post, it sounds like someone I know may have gone to work for Vivid and I just wasn't aware.
I was thinking about that Friday night after I left the office... I'll give you a hint: I introduced you to Marin.