Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

People with Spacers

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 10:53 AM
dgtlbullet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People with Spacers

I am currently looking for spacers too install on the rear of my DB Performance with the 18's. Can someone recommend a pair and also let me know of their experience soo far. I have heard good and bad stories but know that the quality of the product is wht counts. Pics and web site would be appreciated.
I am mainly doing this for looks and would like too have my Z have a more aggresive stand too match with its wide fenders. Also planning on doing a Nismo tail after and would like for them too balance out, if you know what i mean
Old 01-30-2004, 01:59 PM
B2BigAl

This is probably the wrong forum for this question dgtlbullet, but I'd like to know too. Might try posting in the Wheelsa\Tires\Brakes section.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:13 PM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: People with Spacers

Originally posted by dgtlbullet
I am currently looking for spacers too install on the rear of my DB Performance with the 18's. Can someone recommend a pair and also let me know of their experience soo far. I have heard good and bad stories but know that the quality of the product is wht counts. Pics and web site would be appreciated.
I am mainly doing this for looks and would like too have my Z have a more aggresive stand too match with its wide fenders. Also planning on doing a Nismo tail after and would like for them too balance out, if you know what i mean
I just got my spacer from HR .20mm for the back my 15mm spacers for the front are being custom made because HR and every one else is out of them.....Not sure of the web site ....but call 1-800-678-2886......and if you need some made.....call 1-818-992-5700......make sure they are hub-centric
Old 01-31-2004, 04:36 PM
old_s13

The above website is owned by Fred Goeske of www.wheelspacers.com -- he is an awesome person to do business with and will machine you a wheel spacer to WHATEVER specification you need.

Remember, dont be stupid when you call Fred up.. he's a very knowledgeable person but you need to know WHAT you want to do.. and he will be more than happy to machine it for you. If you need a small spacer (under 20mm) you will most likely need longer wheel studs. If you need thicker than 20mm, he can probably machine a "wheel adaptor" for you which is a spacer with studs attached.

Fred can fabricate anything and he's one of the few sources I would trust for making me my spacers.. and I've bought plenty of them from him out here in SoCal.

- Mike
Old 01-31-2004, 08:37 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

moved
Old 02-05-2004, 05:46 PM
N74DV

Originally posted by old_s13
The above website is owned by Fred Goeske of www.wheelspacers.com -- he is an awesome person to do business with and will machine you a wheel spacer to WHATEVER specification you need.

Remember, dont be stupid when you call Fred up.. he's a very knowledgeable person but you need to know WHAT you want to do.. and he will be more than happy to machine it for you. If you need a small spacer (under 20mm) you will most likely need longer wheel studs. If you need thicker than 20mm, he can probably machine a "wheel adaptor" for you which is a spacer with studs attached.

Fred can fabricate anything and he's one of the few sources I would trust for making me my spacers.. and I've bought plenty of them from him out here in SoCal.

- Mike
I'm running a set of Fred Goeske spacers now. I love them! They now have 14K miles on them and they are still working just fine.