Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Help with tires - New wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2014 | 08:39 AM
Walshy

Default Help with tires - New wheels

Looking to buy Niche m130 18x9.5 all around they have 40mm offset and I'm on stock ride height. If i did lower it wouldn't be by much, my area has a lot of bumps in the roads.
Few Questions:
First would you recommend getting 18x8 in front or square the wheels out and only stagger the tires.
Second: What size tires would fit the best for a more flush look, still want beefy tires not a fan of skinny tires.
Old 05-30-2014 | 09:19 AM
need 4 speed
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Walshy
Looking to buy Niche m130 18x9.5 all around they have 40mm offset and I'm on stock ride height. If i did lower it wouldn't be by much, my area has a lot of bumps in the roads.
Few Questions:
First would you recommend getting 18x8 in front or square the wheels out and only stagger the tires.
Second: What size tires would fit the best for a more flush look, still want beefy tires not a fan of skinny tires.
Hey Walshy, Unfortunately niche does not make an 18 inch rim that would fit your 350z, but a 19" set would fit just fine, Personally I prefer a square stance since I would be able to rotate tires in the future. If you go with a 19x8.5 +25 I would put 255's on it to give it that aggressive appearance, and with the 19x10 +25 I would recommend a 285 width tire to give you that aggressive look you are striving for.