Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Volk Rays's sticker peeling out

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 07:08 PM
3pointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volk Rays's sticker peeling out

My TE37's ˇ§RAYSˇ¨ is start to peeling out a little bit (thanks for the car wash guy who used a brush to take care my rim). I know Mackin Industries won't sell any sticker, so is anyone know how do I fix it. Now the sticker on my rim still ok, at least it still in one piece nothing is missing and just a corner peel out a little bit. Is any glue works? Thanks
Old 03-17-2004, 12:42 AM
JimNeutron

Default Re: Volk Rays's sticker peeling out

Originally posted by 3pointer
My TE37's ˇ§RAYSˇ¨ is start to peeling out a little bit (thanks for the car wash guy who used a brush to take care my rim). I know Mackin Industries won't sell any sticker, so is anyone know how do I fix it. Now the sticker on my rim still ok, at least it still in one piece nothing is missing and just a corner peel out a little bit. Is any glue works? Thanks
I forgot where I read this, but someone suggested that you clear coat it since it is likely to continue to peel off until it is nonexistant. Then you'd be sad, right?
Old 03-17-2004, 05:17 AM
IndyZCar

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

When I got my new GT-Cs, the corners were peeling a little bit. I just removed the stickers completely. I used citrus-based glue remover to clean up the residue.

Once you start to get dust and dirt underneath, nothing is going to hold them down. One option might be to go to your nearest sign maker and ask them to make you a set of vinyl duplicates. Can't cost more than $10-$15.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:53 AM
Jason Bourne

It's a myth that stickers give you more horsepower. Just tear them off and forget about them.

Jason

Old 03-17-2004, 06:41 AM
JimNeutron

Originally posted by Jason Bourne
It's a myth that stickers give you more horsepower. Just tear them off and forget about them.

Jason

I could have sworn they were good for at least 5 more hp at the wheels. Most bang for the buck.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:26 PM
jhbrennan

Originally posted by JimNeutron
I could have sworn they were good for at least 5 more hp at the wheels. Most bang for the buck.
Anyone know if the Nismo decals on the LM GT4's can be easily removed with heat and GooGone or are they clear coated over? Thanks.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:10 PM

I blew the logo off my te37's a few years back. I own a sticker shop and I recreated the logo exactly. People couldn't tell which one I redid. Check out my website you can email me from there...
www.stickygrafix.com