Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Axis Milano, where to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 01:49 PM
350Mark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axis Milano, where to buy?

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy Axis Milano w/ tires. I did a search and learned to stay away from Spy Engineering. I was looking to get 19x8.5/9.5 w/ 15 & 20 offset. Wheels would be 245/35/19 fr, and 275/35/19rear. From what I researhed, this is a good wheel size and tire size combo. What do you think? Any Axis owners have any recommendations?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks, Mark
Old 06-18-2004, 03:25 PM
Ralphus

Spy Engineering has a semi bad reputation and are over priced.

Being that you want Axis, the west coast dealers have a lot more specials (so Discount probably can't get you the best deal in this case).

Try WheelStudio, or see if VictoriaTire can get them. There's also wheelsnext (free shipping), but I've read some stories about them as well.
Old 06-18-2004, 03:54 PM
350Mark

^^^ Thanks alot! I just ordered them from wheelstudio.com. Super nice guy but talked a mile a minute. Though, I made sure he got the order right.
Old 06-18-2004, 04:39 PM
Ralphus

Originally posted by 350Mark
^^^ Thanks alot! I just ordered them from wheelstudio.com. Super nice guy but talked a mile a minute. Though, I made sure he got the order right.
Sorry to be nosy, but what was the total?

Milano's are on of the wheels I might be getting. Please post pics when you get them on as well! The pics I've seen on this site so far (sans the G35 and Axis car) have all got the high offset in the rear with no lip! Yours should look nice with the +15 +20.
Old 06-19-2004, 05:24 AM
350Mark

^^ Check your PM^^
Old 06-20-2004, 01:00 PM
slvblt

Default pics

here is my 350 with milanos'....i got them from spy....fedex lost a wheel...but spy sent a replacement even before fedex settled up with them....

Old 06-20-2004, 01:23 PM
xTTer

Default I got my milanos....

I would never buy from wheelstudio.I had nothing but problems dealing with those guys.they screwed up my order and when it came time to make things right they basiclly told me to f#ck off.Gabriel and armando is who I dealt with and they were some real ********, I hope they read this.Cancel your order and buy from anywhere except there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Axis Milano, where to buy?-axis-002.jpg  
Old 06-20-2004, 01:53 PM
350Mark

Default Re: I got my milanos....

Originally posted by xTTer
I would never buy from wheelstudio.I had nothing but problems dealing with those guys.they screwed up my order and when it came time to make things right they basiclly told me to f#ck off.Gabriel and armando is who I dealt with and they were some real ********, I hope they read this.Cancel your order and buy from anywhere except there!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did they mess up your order? They said that I should receive the wheels in about 1.5 weeks. I'll hold my breath until I get them!
Old 06-20-2004, 06:04 PM
myz8a4re

i too ordred my axis milanos & toyo t1s tires from wheel studio. gabriel is who i dealt with, pretty nice guy, got my wheels to me in about a week. i had a quality issue with wheels but all in all im pretty satisfied......love my milanos for the price! need to get some pics up......

-justin
Old 06-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Nothing

slvblt: what % tint do you have? It looks to be about the right amount I want to get..? thanks for the info in advance!

N.
Old 06-21-2004, 07:18 AM
slvblt

Sorry, it was tinted already when I bought it.....So not sure exactly.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:24 AM
cleartoclose

I agree with xTTer the worst experience i've ever had (wheestudio, gabriel) i had order a set of axis supermesh, he said it would be 10 business days,never got the wheels even after a month. he lies,does'nt communicate,makes all kinds of excusses. if u want more details i will e-mail you the letter i wrote the owner michelle. had to go to the BBB to find out they have a issue allready, after being in business for hardly a year. here is my e-mail address dawdonne@aol.com
Old 06-21-2004, 05:12 PM
Agop
Banned

Default Re: I got my milanos....

If You act Like a A$$ You Get Treated With Toilet Paper Anfd Flushed..Your Probably On You Third Marriage But Thats O.K.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:40 AM
xTTer

Default Re: Re: I got my milanos....

Originally posted by Agop
If You act Like a A$$ You Get Treated With Toilet Paper Anfd Flushed..Your Probably On You Third Marriage But Thats O.K.
SOUNDS LIKE WE GOT A WHEELSTUDIO EMPLOYEE HERE!!!Actually I was very curtious w/wheelstudio but they were not with me.And I am not the only person on this site that has had many problems with "wheelstudio", there are many others.As for your third marriage comment, I have never been married.I am young,single and have CEO attached to the end of my name.But I am not nearly as cool as a guy who answers telephones for a wannabe wheel store.Also you spell and a-n-d, not Anfd.You better get going, I think I hear somebody calling wanting to get ripped off.....
Old 06-22-2004, 07:47 PM
350Mark

Default Re: Re: Re: I got my milanos....

SOUNDS LIKE WE GOT A WHEELSTUDIO EMPLOYEE HERE!!!Actually I was very curtious w/wheelstudio but they were not with me.And I am not the only person on this site that has had many problems with "wheelstudio", there are many others.As for your third marriage comment, I have never been married.I am young,single and have CEO attached to the end of my name.But I am not nearly as cool as a guy who answers telephones for a wannabe wheel store.Also you spell and a-n-d, not Anfd.You better get going, I think I hear somebody calling wanting to get ripped off.....
Let's just squash this thread. Everyone has had different experiences with different companies. We all know that. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Obviously you got screwed by Wheelstudio, but you never explained the situation. Enlighten us... Feel free to PM me to share you experience. If I have any regrets with my purchase from WS, i'll be sure to jump on your bandwagon.

Btw... This is the internet. Who uses spell check anyway...

...You mispelled "curtious"

J/K
Old 06-25-2004, 09:40 PM
imelda
Banned

Default Re: CEO

and have CEO attached to the end of my name.

Cheap Engineer at Operations?
I Wouldnt Promote That!