Notices
Wheels Tires Wheels, Tires

18" FS: Rare! Desmond Regamaster 18x8.5 +35, 5 wheels 4+spare

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 05:50 AM
TriniTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare! Desmond Regamaster 18x8.5 +35, 5 wheels 4+spare

If you're looking for a fresh look for your zed, you have come to the right thread! I am selling a set of Desmond Regamasters in very rare sizing 18x8.5 +35. Sale includes 4 silver wheels and a spare in black, all original Desmond powdercoat finishes. All come with original center caps and valve stems. The finish isn't perfect, the lips have some paint repair for minor curb rash and one has minor paint repair on 2 spokes. There are NO major defects, cracks, etc. The only blemishes are cosmetic. They can be run as they are, but to achieve ultimate class I would recommend having them refinished.

These are extremely rare and lightweight at under 18lbs per wheel! They are basically the same sizing as the Rays track V1 wheels. Due to the rarity of these, it would be difficult to replace one if it became damaged, so I've included a full spare with the set

$2500 shipped for all 5, email trinitt at aol.com or pm if interested. Local pickup in Birmingham, AL possible at a discount. Tires not included, sorry not trades.

Thanks!

Old 05-09-2013, 05:55 AM
TriniTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sssssold!