Notices
Wheels Tires Wheels, Tires

FS: 20" Volk Racing GTC Face 2, Gunmetal

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 08:41 PM
TripleD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 20" Volk Racing GTC Face 2, Gunmetal

I am selling my beloved Volk GTC's. Z was totaled and its time to move on to new car. They are 20X9.5 +22 offset Face 2 with Toyo Proxes 4 255/30/20, and Rear is 20X10.5 +22 offset Face 2 with Toyo Proxes 4 295/30/20 Face 2. Tires only have about 3000 miles on them. The left rear tire had a little bit cut on it from the accident they had me move the car and the fender where it was bent rubbed on tire, after a few thousand miles you won't even be able to tell. I have picture of it below. Pictures will show.

These are about as aggressive as you can get them. I was lowered on Tanabe GF210's and the rear fender had to be rolled but never rubbed once. It had the best stance you could ask for.

These have absolutely no curb rash. They are not perfect though. The left rear rim as the slightest little bend in the lip. One rear rim had some of the clear coat taken off by some evil soap, it is pretty minimal and you can't see unless you get real close. Pictures will show. It is very slight. Rims have TPMS mounted with IForged TPMS mounts. TPMS were brand new as of a few thousand miles. They come with black Rays lugs.

I am selling them for $3200 obo. If they don't sell I am going to send the one wheel out to have it repaired and maybe have all 4 lips refinished and cleared, and then the price will be $3700. Forged performance just quoted one wheel at $1100, no tire. I have these priced to sell.

Last edited by TripleD; 08-03-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:17 PM
TripleD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump lowered price
Old 08-06-2013, 07:15 AM
BrandonSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately the GTC seems to be less desirable than other Volks (I dont know why? Possibly because the GT series is more of a show wheel and heavier than the others). I've never seen a set sell for much more than $2500 in good shape. I just searched GTC here and glanced at a few of the threads to confirm my memory. So unless you plan on keeping them, I wouldnt expect repairing that wheel would be cost effective. Good luck though, they look damn sexy when rolling. I was hoping myself to see a $2000 tag and come grab them lol