Notices
Wheels Tires Wheels, Tires

17" FS: OEM 17in rims (4) with Blizzak WS80 (225/55/17)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 11:11 AM
mtjenkins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM 17in rims (4) with Blizzak WS80 (225/55/17)

As the title states, I have 4 OEM 17" rims with Blizzak WS80s (225/55/17) on all four corners. I haven't driven the car much over the past few years so the tires have less than 4k miles on them (probably less than that, I've driven the car about 600 miles in the past 6 months). Tread is probably around 70-80% still left. I have a picture below comparing these tires to pretty much new WS80s I had on another vehicle. The tires are kept in my temperature controlled basement when not on during the winter. I am looking to get about $450 (tires are about $120 a piece brand new) for rims and tires. I live in Maryland so if you want to come grab them that would be best. I am willing to ship at buyers expense. I don't need these anymore since I am moving to California in the next few months. If you live in SoCal and want them (IDK why you would), let me know and I can save them for you. Best way to contact is probably going to be via email (mtjenkins06@yahoo.com). You can PM me but I will only be checking those messages about once a day. I am not trying to separate the rims from the tires.