Notices
Wheels Tires Wheels, Tires

FS: Grand Touring V2 Wheels/Tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 07:18 PM
NissanTracker

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

No. If you don't remember, The first time i contacted you i was prepared to pay 4,200 for it.

Your ignorance is the problem. I have never had a problem here on the forums. Purchasing or selling items i did not need anymore. I always detailed everything in my listings. Dents, scratches, anything. Like everyone here.. we are a community helping others build projects. We have no reason to lie just to turn over parts. Dude... lay it to rest. I wanted an honest sale... because I almost paid top dollar for it a month before.

Dude... seriously, stop.

Originally Posted by NeoGixxer
This guy wanted a $3200 Stillen kit for an HR to be brand new? Are u kidding me, he was complaining bout minor dents in the intake tube and air filter and and a water pump straight from Stillen that I refunded for $300 that he only paid $100 for.

Last edited by NissanTracker; 07-31-2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:59 PM
NissanTracker

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Wow, NissanTracker. You are truthly a psycho.

Any now your on my thread bashing my sale on my rims ?
Look at my last comment @$$hole. I had one ounce of respect for you and told the seller that "it was my experience".. maybe the wheels are in good condition?

Never in my life I would have experiences this B.S.

funny thing is... i told him i had a bad experience purchasing a turbo kit. And he said" Yeah... I had dat too, never going to do it to anyone"...

Pound sand
Old 07-31-2017, 08:06 PM
NeoGixxer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NissanTracker
No. If you don't remember, The first time i contacted you i was prepared to pay 4,200 for it.

Your ignorance is the problem. I have never had a problem here on the forums. Purchasing or selling items i did not need anymore. I always detailed everything in my listings. Dents, scratches, anything. Like everyone here.. we are a community helping others build projects. We have no reason to lie just to turn over parts. Dude... lay it to rest. I wanted an honest sale... because I almost paid top dollar for it a month before.

Dude... seriously, stop.
U completely missed my point above, anyways you psycho, I just PayPal u the check from UPS, your half. You know the check that I just got in the mail that you were so quick to file a UPS fraudulent claim on. Making your $3500 SC actually a $2800 SC with minor dents that your still thowing a little school girl fit about.

So Thank you again for jacking my thread. Your a real piece of work.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:11 PM
NeoGixxer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Moderator, could you please close this thread. This ad or sale is pretty much down the toilet.

Thanks again
Old 07-31-2017, 09:15 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

Moderator, could you please close this thread. This ad or sale is pretty much down the toilet.

Thanks again
I have been observing both this thread and the other in which one accuses the other of improprieties and now the back and forth continues here, in an only tangentially related post - because it was posted by the accusee.

I will say this just once.

You guys need to take this offline.

While I understand the "Danger danger, Will Robinson" aspect of the accuser's allegations and the who-knows-or-cares defense by the accused, it has gone well beyond "regular channel programming" and no one needs to read this any longer. It was debated on whether to say anything and we decided to let it run its course and die out.

It didn't. So I'm putting this out there. Any more and we're looking at giving everyone involved a little time off to reflect.

Capisci?