Derion951

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WORK REZAX II. 19x10.5/11.5 -10

For sale i have a set of Work Rezax II.
Low disk profile
Specs:
19x10.5 -10 offset ~5” outer lip
19x11.5 -10 offset ~5.5” outer lip
it has all four center caps as well. Which is very difficult to find.

They have roughly 500 miles on them since being rebuilt by previous owner. They were powdercoated with a gloss burgundy color for the centers, and with a black inner barrel. I have only test fitted onto my 350Z to check brake clearance on my BBK.

They are an absolutely gorgeous wheel, and easily one of my favorite wheels. However, i do not want to rebuild these to accommodate my brakes right now, and would rather let them go to a good home.

Price is $3700 OBO. Willing to ship, and buyers cost. As well as meet buyer.

Feel free to email me, or contact me for further questions. thanks!

Last edited by Derion951; 12-03-2017 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Adding photo and info
Old 12-02-2017, 03:57 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts
Default Provisional Ad Approval

DONE! Thanks!

OP, ad is conditionally approved for 24 hours; please add verification pic to the ad per Marketplace Rules

"Marketplace - Private Classifieds Posting Rules

All sellers are required to post at least 1 picture of each item listed in ad to verify ownership of said item(s) AT THE TIME OF POSTING WITH A VERIFICATION SLIP that shows the seller's My350Z.com USERNAME and CURRENT DATE. (Date that thread is posted must be no more than 5 days from date listed on verification slip). IF NO VERIFICATION SLIP—IT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCUSES.

While this does not prove without a doubt that the seller owns the said items, it will minimize/reduce the possibility of potential scams. Not having any access to some sort of digital camera is not an excuse and if that's the case, you can wait to create the thread until you can get the pictures. DO NOT CREATE A THREAD WITHOUT A VERIFICATION SLIP.[/B]

Any and all threads that do not adhere to this new rule will be deleted without prior notice or warning and the user will be given infraction points or banned. Although this is a minor infraction, this is to show you we are serious about maintaining the integrity of our marketplace section and our forums as a whole. Please do not complain to a mod that you were unaware of this policy, as they have been in place for years now.

Each thread must have price(s), description(s) and contact method for each item."

Last edited by MicVelo; 12-03-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Derion951

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for that mixup. I forgot about that rule, as i haven’t posted in a while. Updated!
Originally Posted by MicVelo
OP, ad is conditionally approved for 24 hours; please ad verification pic to the ad per Marketplace Rules

"Marketplace - Private Classifieds Posting Rules

All sellers are required to post at least 1 picture of each item listed in ad to verify ownership of said item(s) AT THE TIME OF POSTING WITH A VERIFICATION SLIP that shows the seller's My350Z.com USERNAME and CURRENT DATE. (Date that thread is posted must be no more than 5 days from date listed on verification slip). IF NO VERIFICATION SLIP—IT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCUSES.

While this does not prove without a doubt that the seller owns the said items, it will minimize/reduce the possibility of potential scams. Not having any access to some sort of digital camera is not an excuse and if that's the case, you can wait to create the thread until you can get the pictures. DO NOT CREATE A THREAD WITHOUT A VERIFICATION SLIP.

Any and all threads that do not adhere to this new rule will be deleted without prior notice or warning and the user will be given infraction points or banned. Although this is a minor infraction, this is to show you we are serious about maintaining the integrity of our marketplace section and our forums as a whole. Please do not complain to a mod that you were unaware of this policy, as they have been in place for years now.

Each thread must have price(s), description(s) and contact method for each item."
Old 12-03-2017, 11:02 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

Originally Posted by Derion951
Sorry for that mixup. I forgot about that rule, as i haven’t posted in a while. Updated!
Thanks! GLWS!! Nice whills!
Old 12-04-2017, 09:00 AM
irishguy0224

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

bump for my old wheels. The new owner will be very happy with them i am sure. Sorry to see they didn't work out for you!