Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2003 Silver Performance 86,342 6MT Omaha, NE - STS turbo

Old 04-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Angrybird

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2003 Silver Performance 86,342 6MT Omaha, NE - STS turbo

Selling my STS rear mount turbo 350z

VIN: JN1AZ34DX3T106034

STS single turbo kit w/o tuning
OEM GT-R injectors
Walbro 255
Osiris tuning software
Turbosmart wastegate
STS journal bearing turbo
STS BOV
OBX longtube headers (soon to be replaced with OEM HR headers and test pipes)
Z1 angled plenum spacer

New spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets with turbo install
Diff fluid, engine oil and coolant changed with turbo install

Brake pads are around 50%, rear tires are near new

Transmission is solid. Shifts smooth, no grinding.

Interior is in good shape. Previous owner installed aftermarket stereo with USB and Aux. and wired for subs, but I never hooked any up.

---

Front tires are a few years old and the inside tread is worn
The headlights are yellowed
Small tear on driver side seat bolster
Oil pressure sensor is not working (reads zero). I checked the oil pressure manually and it reads normal. I believe this is a fairly common issue with early year Zs.
One of the tire pressure sensors occasionally quits working.
The passenger side door handle was broken off a few years back. I rarely have passengers so I never got around to fixing/replacing it.
Body is in good shape, save a few scratches and chips from normal wear.

---

I've owned this Z for about 4 years and just last summer (2016), I bought an STS rear mount turbo kit. I did most of the install and then trailered the car to a local shop to finish install and dyno tune. I had them do some fabrication work to improve some parts of the kit. The Z put down a conservative 332whp, 296 wtq at 5.5psi on Sublime Speed's mustang dyno. I wanted to maintain reliability and longevity and chose not to run max boost, however the kit (and the Z) is capable of running more boost. I've put about 2,000 miles on since the turbo install (with no issues).

I am asking $13,500, but I'm flexible. There is still a loan out, but it's almost paid off. I am selling because I would like to buy a C6 Corvette, but I am not in a hurry.

My name is Bobby Nelson. Feel free to text/call at 402 2zero8 Otwo71 or PM me here. I'm happy to answer any questions. I want to be as transparent as possible. Thank you!

Search this Thread