Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 10:57 PM
fabulousfairldy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!

After battling myself on selling this year after year, it is finally time to part ways with my 350z. Need to get more of a family car.... boring i know...

Mileage:39,950
VIN: JN1AZ34D56M305166
Title: Clean title never been in any accidents nor any fender benders. No scratch on paint and no door dings. Garage kept since day 1.
Price: 24,000 OBO

OVERALL: This car was babied ever since it was bought. This was bought strictly for me to have a project for shows. It was bought brand new from Van Nuys nissan and the car was received with only 8 miles on the odometer.
I am the first and only owner. Clean title NEVER has it been involved in ANY accidents or even minor fender benders. No door dings anywhere on this car. It's been garage kept ever since it has been bought. It was only driven in the rain ONE time yes ONE time. That one time was unfortunately during my drive back from san diego from a car show. This car has 39,950 original miles, it has been trailered to most shows to prevent paint chipping. I am OCD so this car has been well taken care of. All oil changes were done every 2k miles.

Mod list

Engine: Vortech super charger polished (pro charger) SCI tuner kit intercooled system.
Vortech piggyback system.
Everything installed by Vortech
Motordyne shockwave TDX2 with V-band clamps.

Suspension: Airrex coil air system with wireless and wired remote. Digital psi reading to give you real time pressure. I was a skeptic at first but it definitely allows you to have a comfortable ride, to a track system feel depending on the setting. installed just like a coilover and installed by airrex personnel.
model # NN007-FK i also have a custom compressor box to have a more show display of the system.
- Cusco front strut tower brace.

Brakes: Project MU forged 4 piston brake system up front with steel braided lines. pads still have about 80% life left.

Wheels: Custom built Work Equip 01 Candy blue star with polished chrome lips and 24K coated rivet bolts.
Front 19 x 11 with a 0 offset.
Rear 19 x 13 with a 0 offset.
wheels are wrapped with Michelin pilot super sport tires
tires have 70% life left

Bodywork: Custom fender flares, this was a huge project. No fiberglass used. ALL flares are 30mm metal addition to give the car a more aggressive look as well as fitting wider wheels for better handling.

Front: NISMO V2 bumper custom widened with flawless work. Custom painted as well.
Hood: VIS AMS hood custom painted.
Sideskirts: DAMD carbon fiber custom painted side skirts
Rear: Stock bumper with NISMO V2 side flares.

Interior: Works bell flip up hub, with nardi steering wheel
- Pioneer avic Z1 double din head unit
- RSR interior brace bar 6 point. well hidden.
- Bride Gias reclinable carbon kevlar bucket seats with gradiation stitching.
- Takata 4 point harness
- Defi gauge system
- Custom air compressor box set up
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!-img_3352.jpg   2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!-image2-2.jpg   2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!-image4.jpg   2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!-image3.jpg   2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!-image7.jpg  

2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!-img_3689.jpg   2006 Enthusiast 350z Vortech Super charged Low miles!-image1-2.jpg  

Last edited by fabulousfairldy; 05-08-2017 at 01:22 PM.
The following users liked this post:
toogood131 (05-08-2017)