Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2006 Silver 350Z Touring, 146k (53k on Engine) 6MT, New Tires & Brakes,

Old 04-06-2018, 11:38 AM
thespottedcow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Silver 350Z Touring, 146k (53k on Engine) 6MT, New Tires & Brakes,

Sadly, the time has come to sell my 350Z. It is a silver 2006 Nissan 350Z Touring with a 6-speed manual transmission. This car has been my daily driver for the past 7 years (5 in Southern California, and 2 in Colorado). I am the third owner of the car and purchased it with 43,000 miles on it in June 2011 and I have all the maintenance records for the entire life of the car. While it isn’t the most spacious, it has been a blast to daily drive every day. It always brings a smile to my face when I get in it, from driving to the beach in Southern California, to driving it up to the mountains with snow tires to go skiing in Colorado, to driving to work, it has always been so easy to drive regardless of the weather or road.

It is a 2006 Touring model with 146,000 miles. Overall the car is in great shape, it has brand new tires, brakes, and rotors. The car looks great, but it does have a couple door dings on the driver’s side and there are some rock chips on the front bumper. Some of the key features of the car are:

• Navigation System
• High Intensity Discharge (HID) bi-xenon headlights
• Automatic Temperature Control (ATC)
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• Traction Control System (TCS)
• Viscous Limited-slip rear differential
• Illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls and cruise control
• Auto-dimming rearview mirror
• Bose audio system
• Heated seats and mirrors
• Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)

The car had the engine replaced with a brand-new Nissan crate motor at 93,000 due to the oil consumption issue the rev-up motors have. The work was done by a reputable Z shop, Precision Z, in Southern California. I have all the receipts and pictures of the work done by them. The great news is the engine, clutch and flywheel only have 53,000 miles on them! The car shifts very smoothly, no grinding or issues with the transmission.
The car is lowered approximately ¾”, but still rides like stock, and has been aligned to have normal tire wear. In addition to being lowered, it does have a couple of aftermarket parts:

• JWT Popcharger
• Tein S-Tech Springs
• Tokico D-Spec Adjustable Shocks
• Koyo Radiator
• Aftermarket Pioneer Head Unit

To summarize, this 2006 Touring 350Z has only 53,000 miles on the engine and clutch with brand new tires and brake components. I have the title in hand along with all the maintenance records for the car.

Asking $12,000

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/15297285515...84.m1558.l2649

Autotrader:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...searchRadius=0

Last edited by thespottedcow; 04-07-2018 at 09:52 AM.