Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2004 6spd Pikes Peak White Touring Coupe (240k on body, 40k on drivetrain)

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 05:37 AM
yosip1115

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts
Default 2004 6spd Pikes Peak White Touring Coupe (240k on body, 40k on drivetrain)

Low mileage VQ35DE engine (40k miles), upgraded drivetrain (40k miles), and upgraded fully adjustable suspension (5k miles). Please see below for more details and pricing. Car is located in Northwest CT, but I will take a few days off of work to drive it anywhere in the US (gas at buyers expense) as a last trip with this beaut. The further the better!

VIN: JN1AZ34E74M150285

Contact info:
Mike
860-480-351two
yosip1115@hotmail.com

Parts breakdown:

Engine:
OEM VQ35DE- 40k miles Compression numbers within OEM specs and leakdown test proves engine is healthy. Feel free to inquire or come test it.
Typical FI supporting modifications done to engine, including ventilated PCV system, increased PCV flow, OEM oil cooler delete, and many coolant hard and softlines have been deleted for both additional cooling capacity and better aesthetics.
Idler pulley delete
Aluminum alternator pulley
New valve cover gaskets in 2017

Engine tuning:
Full Uprev dyno tuning, performed by Vince @RT tuning in Landsdale PA. Vince takes care of me and is always willing to look at data logs to ensure my engine is running properly and safely in all conditions.
Engine produces 473 WHP/430 Ft-Lbs of torque @ 11.3 PSI- I only have the dyno sheet of the 467 run though.
Uprev ARC features- Flat foot shifting, rolling anti-lag, adjustable 2 step antilag launch control
Uprev Cable and cable carrying case included

Turbo kit:
Greddy twin turbo kit- 2x TD05 journal bearing turbochargers, 15k miles on them, no shaft play.
950HP rated twin 3" inlet intercooler
Greddy BOV
Tial external wastegates
Suckerpunch motorsports custom stainless open dump/wastegate relocation tubes
New 4 ply reinforced couplings all around
T-bolt clamps everywhere
Braided stainless turbo feedlines
Uprev GT MAF sensor purchased brand new

Fuel system:
Nissan GTR OEM injectors
303 stainless return fuel system components
⅜" return line
AEM fuel pressure regulator with gage
Walbro 255lph pump
Braided fuel rail tap line going to regulator
Revup/HR fuel rail (thicker, stronger, larger orifice)
All AN fittings for quick trouble free service

Cooling modifications:
Mishimoto radiator
Mishimoto high pressure radiator cap
170 degree mishimoto racing thermostat- car runs cool- 185 degrees tops on hot summer days.
Oil cooler sandwich plate
Derale fan assisted oil cooler- all AN/JIC fittings and industrial oil lines used
Mishimoto adjustable thermostatic fan controller for oil cooler

Fluids:
AMSoil 0W-30 signature series synthetic, changed every 3 months.
OEM nissan green coolant
Redline MT-85 transmission fluid
OEM nissan VLSD fluid
Drivetrain:
OEM VLSD with 12k miles
OEM one piece carbon driveshaft with 30k miles
CD009 transmission with 40K miles, redline MT-85 fluid
Z1 Motorsports Street Performance full face clutch (500wtq) and 14lb single mass flywheel. 20k on clutch. No signs of it letting go any time soon.
Motul 5.1 clutch fluid
One piece braided stainless clutch line from master to slave
OEM master & Slave cylinders. 20k
Differential brace
Solid aluminum engine mounts
Solid aluminum transmission mount
Solid aluminum rear subframe bushings
Solid aluminum differential bushings
Low mileage 370Z rear axles and one piece hub/bearing assemblies. Both are much stronger than the 350z components
New OEM 350z front wheel bearings

Exhaust:
Greddy TT manifolds- no cracking (cracking is due to people running non-solid engine mounts)
Suckerpunch motorsports custom greddy dump tubes
Recently rebuilt Tial FG-38 external wastegates
Megan racing 2.5" catless resonated downpipes
ISR performance dual 2.5/3.0" outlet Y pipe
ISR performance single exit GT 3" catback exhaust w/4.5" tip

Suspension:
Energy suspension front and rear complete bushing kits- literally every bushing is polyurethane
SPD solid adjustable end links front and rear
BC racing 32 point adjustable coilovers, height adjustable, dampening adjustment extenders for rears. BC wrenches included.
SPC adjustable front and rear camber arms
Adjustable rear traction arms- no compromising when aligning rear
Wheels:
Wedssport SA-15R wheels- 19x10.5 +25 rear, 19x9.5 +25 front
Tires:
305-30-19 Bridgestone potenza RE71R rear. 300 miles as of posting this.
255-35-19 Michelin pilot super sport front. 2.5k miles.

Brakes:
Motul dot5.1 fluid
New oem master cylinder
Wilwood stainless braided lines
14" front/13" rear wilwood 6/4 piston brake kit with 2 piece wilwood rotors and wilwood level 2 pads. Pads just changed this summer.

Boost Controller:
Innovate SCG-1 boost controller/wideband O2 combo- wideband feedback boost cut, fully adjustable duty cycle and ramping, max boost pressure cut, CPU datalogging via RS232 etc. Very safe and capable boost controller.

Interior:
OEM seats, general wear and tear marks, no tears just small cracking to be expected.
SCG-1 gage
AEM oil temperature gage
Pioneer double din touchscreen radio
Mishimoto shift ****

Exterior:
20% tints, shaved edges, just put on 2 months ago, no bubbling
Carbon fiber radio antenna

Engine bay:
Tomei piston style oil fill cap
Polished greddy IC piping
Black Chrome powder coated timing cover, lower & upper plenum, plenum spacer, crank pulley, coolant hardlines
Momentum performance power steering cap
Wire tuck, second time I have done this so I would not expect any wiring issues to arise from chafing insulation etc.
Stainless steel hardware everywhere
All silicone radiator hoses
Hidden radiator overflow tank
2X K&N turbo inlet filters- #RU-5111
Polished VVT solenoids (needs a touchup)

I've been working on these cars in depth since 2011. I had a 6 speed G35 sedan with this drivetrain/turbo system on it up until October of 2016 when I decided to switch over to a Z for better track times, handling, etc. I am a mechanical engineer with 5+ years of experience as a machinist, tool/machine designer, and engineer technician (all in the OEM automotive component mfg. field) and I have poured everything I have learned into this vehicle in an effort to build it once, and right.

This car was purchased in October 2016. When checking out the car I noticed the body panels and Pikes Peak White paint were nearly pristine (except driver's fender, which I planned to replace) and knew that the mileage was not a concern with the plans I had to rebuild the entire car. I set out to transfer all of the performance parts from my G35, and rebuilt every other moving component to make this car with 240k on the body equivalent to a new Z rolling off the line in 2004. Every single moving component has been replaced with extreme low or zero mileage components, down to the steering knuckle that came straight from the Japanese OEM manufacturer to bring back the tight steering response these cars are known for.

All of my lessons learned and most performance parts from my G were transferred over to this chassis, making this the most mechanically sound Z I have ever seen in person. I've had it for about 1 year since finishing the build. It is now fully shaken down and ready for a new owner to settle in for a few years of fun.

Whoever decides to take this home will have my word that I will answer any questions you have and will provide any support when needed to keep the car in tip top running order. Where to buy parts, how to get to things, how to do things, part #’s etc. This car was built to be a worry free performer at the drag strip, on road courses, and on the streets. I'll leave it up to you to add up how much money it takes to build a car like this. I am asking 13.5k, just shy of conservative part out value, and will not be entertaining any trades except maybe a supermoto in mint condition with ample cash on top. Supermoto would have to be in running & riding order to be considered.

Last edited by yosip1115; 07-24-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: ADDED VIN
Old 07-24-2018, 07:15 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts
Default 24 hour provisional approval for posting.

DONE, THX

======

24 HOUR APPROVAL

Pending posting of vehicle identification number (VIN) in text or posted picture of VIN tag. Thanks.

Last edited by MicVelo; 07-24-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:51 AM
yosip1115

Originally Posted by MicVelo
24 HOUR APPROVAL

Pending posting of vehicle identification number (VIN) in text or posted picture of VIN tag. Thanks.
Thank you, can you please change the title to:

2004 6MT Touring Pikes Peak White Greddy TT 350z 40k (drivetrain), 244k (body), NWCT

This is per the second rules sticky I just found. Will add VIN and some other things tonight to abide by rules further.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:30 PM
yosip1115

Bump!

lots of interest, but no takers. I want to see this go to someone here who will take care of it