Go Back   MY350Z.COM Forums > General > 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read ExperienceUsed CarsGarageVendors
Search

Welcome to my350z.com!
Welcome to my350z.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-19-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
swhite005

Trader Score: (0)
Default Clicking in engine

I noticed today that I could hear a "clicking" noise coming from the engine compartment that I did not notice before. The noise can be heard from inside the vehicle and outside as well. With the hood open, it sounds as if it's coming from near the firewall towards the middle. It's not really loud, but is loud enough to be noticed. I have no idea what could be causing this. I also noticed, after driving 35 miles at highway speed, and popping the hood, a SIGNIFICANT amount of heat coming from the engine compartment. It seemed unusual and did not cool down very much while the vehicle was still running. The engine seems to also be running a little more rough than usual. With these symptoms, does anyone know what the problem may be, if any? We just had the Nissan 30K mile service done. There is no difference in the vehicle's performance during movement.
swhite005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:55 PM
MyG37
Infiniti G37

Paid Advertisement