Notices
Body Exterior Body kits, grills, HID kits, etc.

FS: Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - December 12th - 19th 2014

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - December 12th - 19th 2014

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations again between the dates of December 12th - 19th.

As a side note, I have had requests to do trips to other locations as well (IE east coast, etc). So if you are not local to me and would like to see if I am able to travel out to your state, PM or e-mail me and I’ll put you on my contact list for if do make it out there and for me to also be able to gauge interest.

Here are links to some of my vinyl wrapping tours up to norcal:
1 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...066&highlight=
2 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...389&highlight=
3 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...186&highlight=

Just a reminder. E-mail (donathon@gmail.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. I may have an available time slot one minute and it may be taken the next (this has happened before), so the sooner you can figure out your availability and confirm it with me the better. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal December 2014 Trip
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Here are links to pictures the cars that I have worked on and examples of my vinyl work, which I have separated into groups to more easily sort through and view them. My work is not limited to only what's seen/shown below, so feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps
Blacked out chrome window trim
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures

Days that I have available at the moment (I will try to keep this as up to date as possible with how many openings I still have available):

Friday - December 12
Saturday - December 13
Sunday - December 14
Monday - December 15
Tuesday - December 16
Wednesday - December 17
Thursday - December 18
Friday - December 19

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-12-2014, 06:23 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Typically people have their roofs wrapped, but the owner of this white Honda CRZ had me vinyl wrap the hood of her car, using the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material. Due to the design of the material, and even carbon fiber weave in general, the material looks different from different angles as you walk around the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I’ve worked on several cars for the owner of this white BMW 650i gran coupe sedan before. This time he brought his car in to have me vinyl wrap the white portions of his roof with my gloss black vinyl material, to finish off and complete the gloss black roof look.

In addition to the roof, I also tinted/smoked the rear tail lights and the front head lights on this car. The film that I used is fairly light, and gives it an OEM+ type look, as if it could have came from the factory like this. In one of the pictures below, I took a picture of the tail lights with the lights on, with one side untinted/stock and the other side tinted/smoked, to give you an idea of how the light output is still with the film applied. You’ll see that even with the film, a the light coming through is still fairly bright.

Before:

Stock driver/left side - Tinted/smoked passenger/right side:

Stock driver/left side - Tinted/smoked passenger/right side (lights on):

Stock passenger/right side - Tinted/smoked driver/left side:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-13-2014, 08:18 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I still do have some various spots available throughout the week, however, my weekend appointments are fully booked right now.

My scheduling for this trip is a little bit trickier, due to the weather, however, I'll still be able to figure something out for those who are interested in getting some work done.

Thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com