1000th Vortech build etc. Looking for the bottlenecks - Page 3 - MY350Z.COM Forums

Old 03-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #41
Logiqal

^Did you perform a throttle relearn with the old one?
Logiqal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:22 PM   #42
0taku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logiqal View Post
^Did you perform a throttle relearn with the old one?
A long while ago yes.

This TB has been on the car for about a year now.

So NWP emailed me back asking about why I'm only purchasing the Throttle body in itself and what the problem was. Explained the situation and they suggested on testing the adapter harness to see if everything was in order.

The continuity test was fine, so NWP offered to ship over a harness free of charge but I told them how I ordered a harness from NISformance.

I checked NISformance's site and found out that their old big bore throttle body harnesses might have issues of falling apart.

Contacted NISformance and they explained how they'll ship me the updated one free of charge as well.

So, my overall experience is that NWP and NISformance has outstanding customer support, let alone NWP isn't interested in a quick sale, rather more concerned about why someone like me would assume their TB failed.

So, obviously with the throttle body harness off, there's no more progress to be made for my car until I receive the new harness.
0taku is offline   Reply With Quote