Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

G35 Coupe Photoshoot 12/22/12 | Arman[t] | Carbon Creations | Incurve Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Default G35 Coupe Photoshoot 12/22/12 | Arman[t] | Carbon Creations | Incurve Wheel

So, this may not be relevant to this forum. But, a buddy of mine and I got together a week back and found a great location in Irwindale to take some pictures, reminded me of a map off of Modern Warfare. So being the gamer I am, I had to choose this spot. The parking structure shot is from the movie the The Dark Knight, where they had one of the chase scenes (El Camino College), also very sick! I am not about the stance look so forgive me if I don't satisfy everyone's taste buds, I enjoy making u-turns Meaty Flush ftw! Hope you guys enjoy and all feedback is appreciated!

Photo Credit: Arman[t] Photography
Exterior: Carbon Creations
Wheels: Incurve Wheels

Old 01-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Triji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell, I like how it sits and I think it looks great! ... I don't have mine sitting on the ground and am lowered on Espelir springs which is plenty low for me. I still scrape on friggn parking lot speed bumps and have to drive over very gently. Not worth scraping the crap out of the HKS exhaust which I have already beat to crap... Took out the 300+lb stereo / AV set up I had in the trunk and finally she is a bit more driveable. Still would like to raise just a tad more tho.

I like your look, she is clean.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Antwerpman

Can you offer any more info this location? We may want to use it for a magazine shoot if you don't mind us biting the style.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Triji
Hell, I like how it sits and I think it looks great! ... I don't have mine sitting on the ground and am lowered on Espelir springs which is plenty low for me. I still scrape on friggn parking lot speed bumps and have to drive over very gently. Not worth scraping the crap out of the HKS exhaust which I have already beat to crap... Took out the 300+lb stereo / AV set up I had in the trunk and finally she is a bit more driveable. Still would like to raise just a tad more tho.

I like your look, she is clean.
thank you boss!

Originally Posted by Antwerpman
Can you offer any more info this location? We may want to use it for a magazine shoot if you don't mind us biting the style.
i don't mind at all as long as my car is in the magazine lol. it's out in California so.. might be a problem, no? email me if you need info: khurramt@extremedimensions.com
Old 01-16-2013, 02:29 PM
driftsucky

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

looks good. I like everything but the "I like making turns" statement. lol. but whatevs. car is solid.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:23 PM
350zEric

Awesome pics. Love the wheels and debadge look.