Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

crashed my 350Z -.- now what

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 10:05 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by 92K1500
I know it was oldschool that said that. You just got caught in the crossfire.

Not trying to fight or **** people off. Just venting my opinion and got caught up in it.
No one is mad. Were all just voicing our opinions. And the fact that the op can't afford to fix the car properly, or to have the full coverage insurance, just farther proved that he isn't ready for a z and should not have gotten one.(again just my opinion)
Old 06-17-2014, 04:09 AM
andro_350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright i dont understand why yall keep going back to that point when that is not what i'm asking. I asked a specific question, if you know it and can be of use i appreciate it, otherwise keep your snobby comments to yourselves. I wasnt asking you if i should be driving my car and frankly i dont care about your opinion on that matter. Yes it wasnt smart on my part driving without full coverage but i planned on upgrading to that soon when i get a new job but i wanted to drive it asap so i just went with liability for the time. Yes its stupid but **** happens that we dont know about and thats how we learn ! And for your information even the cop said it wasnt my fault and said other dude is getting a reckless driving ticket while i didnt get a ticket so point made. I DON'T care about your opinion of my driving when you dont even know me
Old 06-17-2014, 04:31 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,048 Likes on 6,514 Posts

oh get off your high horse jersey boy. fix the car right and dont half *** fix it any more than you already did.

btw, people will say what they want to say.... why you ask, because public forum and we can
Old 06-17-2014, 05:30 AM
turboed350z

Originally Posted by andro_350z
Alright i dont understand why yall keep going back to that point when that is not what i'm asking. I asked a specific question, if you know it and can be of use i appreciate it, otherwise keep your snobby comments to yourselves. I wasnt asking you if i should be driving my car and frankly i dont care about your opinion on that matter. Yes it wasnt smart on my part driving without full coverage but i planned on upgrading to that soon when i get a new job but i wanted to drive it asap so i just went with liability for the time. Yes its stupid but **** happens that we dont know about and thats how we learn ! And for your information even the cop said it wasnt my fault and said other dude is getting a reckless driving ticket while i didnt get a ticket so point made. I DON'T care about your opinion of my driving when you dont even know me
Cops in jersey are about as smart as the people there
Old 06-17-2014, 05:40 AM
iideadeyeii

Received 442 Likes on 358 Posts

anyone heard of an "overlay" quarter panel that i can just bond ontop of my sanded original panel ? i saw someone talkign about a fiberglass one but he gave no details of the installation process or even where to buy one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-350Z-03-08-SEIBON-Carbon-Fiber-OEM-Rear-Fenders-/150989615587?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3A350Z&hash=item2327aeb1e3&vxp=mtr
Old 06-17-2014, 05:41 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Then why are you being a whiny little b*tch?
Old 06-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Glex25

If the other driver was at fault and had full insurance his insurance should be footing the repair bill
Old 06-17-2014, 12:17 PM
iideadeyeii

Received 442 Likes on 358 Posts

One does not lose control of a 350z at normal highway speeds just from swerving right or left. Next time let the "guy" hit you
Old 06-17-2014, 12:48 PM
turboed350z

Originally Posted by iideadeyeii
One does not lose control of a 350z at normal highway speeds just from swerving right or left. Next time let the "guy" hit you
Not to mention, slamming on the brakes lowers the chance of that happening. If he slam the brakes, pretty sure the "other guy" would've had enough room to get in front of him.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:46 PM
andro_350z

Originally Posted by turboed350z
Not to mention, slamming on the brakes lowers the chance of that happening. If he slam the brakes, pretty sure the "other guy" would've had enough room to get in front of him.
Lol sure why not slam on the brakes and let the guy behind me rear end the hell out of me and cause a bigger collision. I know the accident couldve been avoided completely by a more experienced driver. That part i understand ,but i did try my best and thought quickly but reacted too quic. Even though the other time was more at fault he didnt physically collide into me so his insurance doesnt have to pay anything
Old 06-17-2014, 03:57 PM
turboed350z

Lol sure why not slam on the brakes and let the guy behind me rear end the hell out of me and cause a bigger collision. I know the accident couldve been avoided completely by a more experienced driver. That part i understand ,but i did try my best and thought quickly but reacted too quic. Even though the other time was more at fault he didnt physically collide into me so his insurance doesnt have to pay anything
Oh look, the guy behind you rear end you. Oh no, it's that guys fault and your car will be fix properly! Instead of having a billy joe bob doing a half *** job. -.-
Old 06-17-2014, 04:13 PM
andro_350z

Oh look, the guy behind you rear end you. Oh no, it's that guys fault and your car will be fix properly! Instead of having a billy joe bob doing a half *** job. -.-
Have you even given a thought to anyone getting seriously hurt in the process of attempting to not having to pay to get your car fixed ? Well fortunately i'm unlike you and that is the reason i tried avoiding the car in the first place. I was not about to risky someones life ,mine included, at the cost of my car man
Old 06-17-2014, 04:23 PM
turboed350z

Have you even given a thought to anyone getting seriously hurt in the process of attempting to not having to pay to get your car fixed ? Well fortunately i'm unlike you and that is the reason i tried avoiding the car in the first place. I was not about to risky someones life ,mine included, at the cost of my car man
The fact that you spun out and had NO control of your car put more than just the guy behind you in danger. Infact, you out EVERYONE that was going the same direction as you in danger. So just sit down and stop trying to argue when you're wrong jersey boy.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:29 PM
andro_350z

The fact that you spun out and had NO control of your car put more than just the guy behind you in danger. Infact, you out EVERYONE that was going the same direction as you in danger. So just sit down and stop trying to argue when you're wrong jersey boy.
Lol i love how you tell me to get off my high horse and you keep referring to me as "jersey boy". Anyways i didnt put anyone in danger i sped up after going right so noone would crash into me then i lost control and then spun off to the side. I admitted multiple times it wasnt the best thing to do but i did what i could not to risk anyone. So please stop judging me. I see the difference in people when random users pm me asking if i'm all alright after the accident and then a fckin ******* like you that just doesnt want to be proved wrong. It isnt my point how the accident happened. My point was a question that i asked about the repair. If you have no usefull info for me gtfo
Old 06-17-2014, 04:51 PM
turboed350z

Lol i love how you tell me to get off my high horse and you keep referring to me as "jersey boy". Anyways i didnt put anyone in danger i sped up after going right so noone would crash into me then i lost control and then spun off to the side. I admitted multiple times it wasnt the best thing to do but i did what i could not to risk anyone. So please stop judging me. I see the difference in people when random users pm me asking if i'm all alright after the accident and then a fckin ******* like you that just doesnt want to be proved wrong. It isnt my point how the accident happened. My point was a question that i asked about the repair. If you have no usefull info for me gtfo

You've gotten many response and you're the one picking the fights here. Where the hell have I been wrong in my responses? If you don't want opinion to post it on a PUBLIC forum. Plain and simple. It's the fact that you admit you were wrong, yet continue to argue with those who are saying your wrong proves your idioticness. And to farther embarrass yourself, you claim I told you to "get off your high horse" yet I have done no such thing. I was done with this thread. I had nothing left to say until you came back and bash everyone who didn't agree with you.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:07 PM
andro_350z

Lol alright man im evil and im the cause of every war in the history of man kind. Please just **** off. I dont want your fckin opinion on my driving just on the question i asked. I said that like 4 times
Old 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM
turboed350z

Lol alright man im evil and im the cause of every war in the history of man kind. Please just **** off. I dont want your fckin opinion on my driving just on the question i asked. I said that like 4 times
And you don't expect to be trash on when you talk like this? Plain and simply little boy, Can't afford it, don't buy it.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:11 PM
andro_350z

Anyways back to MY POINT here. Does anyone know where i can buy a bond on rear quarter panel pece that doesnt require 25 hrs of labor to remove my old one ?
Old 06-17-2014, 05:16 PM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Trolls fighting Trolls. What a surprise.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:19 PM
taywan

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh lord,
Girl fight

Quick Reply: crashed my 350Z -.- now what