Notices

FS: KW Variant 1's and SPC rear camber/toe kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Epstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KW Variant 1's and SPC rear camber/toe kit

I'm putting my Z back to stock, in preparation to sell. Here are some suspension bits. Located in Clearwater FL.

KW Variant 1 coilovers: These are fixed damping, height adjustable coil overs from KW which use the same valving and spring rate as the V2 and V3's. The ride with these coilovers is great. The height setting in the images will bring a stock height tire even with the fender (zero gap). This is the minimum recommended height from KW. You can physically go about 1/2" lower in the rear and much lower up front. I only have about 2k street miles on these, since this was a weekend car. This includes all 4 dampers, 4 springs, rear adjustable perches, and the tool kit. I had V3's on my S14 many years ago, and I never needed to adjust the settings from the recommended ones. So, when I got a set for the Z, I skipped the adjustable version and saved the money. I was very happy with the damping settings that KW put on these V1's. Everything works like new, no leaks, no bends, no rust. I paid something like $1400 for these. These are now sold.

SPC rear toe bolts and camber arm kit. This is pretty self explanatory. They have the same ~2k street miles on them as the suspension. This includes the template that you need to modify the rear subframe. These are now sold.
Attached Thumbnails KW Variant 1's and SPC rear camber/toe kit-img_0502.jpg   KW Variant 1's and SPC rear camber/toe kit-img_0503.jpg   KW Variant 1's and SPC rear camber/toe kit-img_0504.jpg   KW Variant 1's and SPC rear camber/toe kit-img_0500.jpg   KW Variant 1's and SPC rear camber/toe kit-img_0501.jpg  

Last edited by Epstein; 11-08-2014 at 10:30 AM.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Epstein

Thanks everyone for the interest in the coilovers. They are now sold.

The arms are still available!
Old 11-07-2014, 05:17 AM
essejd

I'm installing the KW's today after work.

Thanks Epstein!
Old 11-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Epstein

No prob!

Everything sold. Mods please close.