Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

"Z" Fever

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 12:15 PM
chrism1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang! Krank just wanted to let us know that he ordered his new Z, and cant wait to get it. All of a sudden its turned into a war in here. Whoa!!! Almost got hit by a mortar! (jk) Lets just keep it Fun! I am sure Krank doesnt want to hear about all the b.s in here as well.He has to deal with it over there.

Krank it will be here when you arrive safely Just be safe.

P.s. I think Afghanistan would make a great ICE SKATING RINK!

(Hee, Hee )
Old 11-27-2004, 12:39 PM
KrazY-2K

Grats! You'll love it! And thanks for your service
Old 11-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by TZUNAMI
I didn't say anything about anyone's race mensa boy. You made the assumption it was about race, that makes you the racist and the bigot. Think about how YOU interpreted what was said.

owned k thx bye

BTW - Where are you. On the couch? Why are you not doing something. Are you trying to infer that I should be over there fighting too? Why are you not doing something. Make yourself useful, be a human shield.

BTW - I am doing things. I'm supporting my troops in any way that I can. I'm voting for great leaders who will make the tough but nessessary choices to secure American freedoms rather than pander to the extreamists.
i deploy in january to Iraq as a matter of fact. first you say you support the troops but then call us "human shields" that makes no sense whatsoever. i interpreted it that way because that is part of my training in the Army, Equal Opportunity. just knowing that something is wrong to do and saying that i am offended by it does not make me a bigot. please go and research derogatory terms first. defined the term you used is "A person of any nationality who usually wears a turban or other head-dress" funny, i do not see terrorist anywhere in that definition. if you meant terrorists you should have said terrorists. using the term you used is considered derogatory towards an entire race of people. and as far as you owning anything it would be yourself for making a complete and utter fool of yourself.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:58 PM
TZUNAMI

Originally posted by Z04
i deploy in january to Iraq as a matter of fact. first you say you support the troops but then call us "human shields" that makes no sense whatsoever. i interpreted it that way because that is part of my training in the Army, Equal Opportunity. just knowing that something is wrong to do and saying that i am offended by it does not make me a bigot. please go and research derogatory terms first. defined the term you used is "A person of any nationality who usually wears a turban or other head-dress" funny, i do not see terrorist anywhere in that definition. if you meant terrorists you should have said terrorists. using the term you used is considered derogatory towards an entire race of people. and as far as you owning anything it would be yourself for making a complete and utter fool of yourself.
blah blah blah

oh so NOW you are being deployed in iraq, ok whatever

keep your head down and enjoy the MREs
Old 11-27-2004, 07:34 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

I think it's probably time someone closes this thread :-)...