Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ok, i have a......

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 04:26 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well you just hit the other side of the scales... but thats ok. Ill tell you what I can cause I like the S2000.

S2000 has the convertable, and high redlining lightweight, very "tossable" design. the down sides are torque, for around city driving it is not real freindly, tho that is coming from driving 4 cyl cars, not the S2000, so it might be somewhat better, but theres nothing like the grunt of a V6.

appeal, totally subjective, I like both but prefer the Z, I like the meatier appearance. and theres no question that for right now the Z is a definite head turner. this might change as it becomes older tho.

I hope this helps, basicly I was willing to trade some handling for the drivability, since this is my only car and is used mainly on the streets. but I want to go to the track on the weekends as well. the Z is a great mix of all the worlds.

so there is my Z biased opinion. obviously I prefer the Z, but the S2000 is a great car. cant go wrong either way IMO.
Old 11-05-2002, 04:33 PM
WayneTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oookaaaay..........

Look through all of the threads on this site. That's what we have to say about the Z. You can also do searches on special topics, such as s2k.

If you have specific questions, I'm sure someone would be glad to address them. Many people on this site are getting (or already have) the new Z. That says a lot right there...........

You can also check out this thread:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=10254

WayneTN

Last edited by WayneTN; 11-05-2002 at 04:36 PM.