Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

350z - The Best Car in The World (by a new Z owner)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 02:52 PM
kinjal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350z - The Best Car in The World (by a new Z owner)

I purchased a 2004 Touring Z last month. My opinion is that I have the best car in the world. Let me tell you why...

Lookswise: The 350z is one sexxy, exotic looking car. From the outside, its looks like a Japanese Porsche. There is not one thing on the outside of the Z that i dislike. The attention to fine detail is what impresses me the most about the car. From the Z emblems on the sides, the stock xenon lights, the smooth lines on the z.... it is a work of art. The interior, well from what i had read before i got my z was that the interior was plasticky and cheap looking. when i first sat in my z... i thought the interior was absolutely beautiful. leather seats with amber stitching, chrome accents, the position and shape of the ac vents, the TRIP computer, aluminum pedals -- i feel like i am driving the batmobile. the inside is futuristic, classy, and sporty. The strut bar visible from the rear window... i mean DAMN how did they come up with this stuff! the Z is a piece of art, plain and simple.

Performance: this is one quick *** car! when i hit the gas, the car flyes! when i turn, the 55-45 weight distribution is amazing! I love how we are positioned dead in the center of the car!

Modifications: is there any car that is more fun to modify than this? there are so many small things we can do lookswise to make the car even better. grills, emblems, tints, antennas, shift *****, led reflectors, body kits, wheels... the list goes on and on. the idea of making an amazing looking car look even better is addictive. i initially planned on leaving my car bone stock... but now im saving up for some raching harts and the greddy body kit. I have no plans for engine mods right now, simply because this is my only car and i want to keep the engine running without problems for as long as i can. and.. the car is fast enough for me!

Bottomline... I am very happy with my car. I feel lucky and privileged to be among the exclusive group of z owners and enthusiasts.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:00 PM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

It's a blast isn't it You sound just like I did in April when I drove mine home. The good news: It doesn't go away.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:29 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had my Z for over 2 yrs with 23k miles. I dont drive it everyday because I do have a second car. When I do take it out for a spin,its deja vu! I drive my Z 100 miles a week now. I just had the exhaust installed about a week ago. The unique deep loud sound keeps me happy! Anyway good luck on your new ride!
Old 12-30-2004, 06:09 PM
TacoMadre

Default Re: 350z - The Best Car in The World (by a new Z owner)

Originally posted by kinjal
I purchased a 2004 Touring Z last month. My opinion is that I have the best car in the world. Let me tell you why...

Lookswise: The 350z is one sexxy, exotic looking car. From the outside, its looks like a Japanese Porsche. There is not one thing on the outside of the Z that i dislike. The attention to fine detail is what impresses me the most about the car. From the Z emblems on the sides, the stock xenon lights, the smooth lines on the z.... it is a work of art. The interior, well from what i had read before i got my z was that the interior was plasticky and cheap looking. when i first sat in my z... i thought the interior was absolutely beautiful. leather seats with amber stitching, chrome accents, the position and shape of the ac vents, the TRIP computer, aluminum pedals -- i feel like i am driving the batmobile. the inside is futuristic, classy, and sporty. The strut bar visible from the rear window... i mean DAMN how did they come up with this stuff! the Z is a piece of art, plain and simple.

Performance: this is one quick *** car! when i hit the gas, the car flyes! when i turn, the 55-45 weight distribution is amazing! I love how we are positioned dead in the center of the car!

Modifications: is there any car that is more fun to modify than this? there are so many small things we can do lookswise to make the car even better. grills, emblems, tints, antennas, shift *****, led reflectors, body kits, wheels... the list goes on and on. the idea of making an amazing looking car look even better is addictive. i initially planned on leaving my car bone stock... but now im saving up for some raching harts and the greddy body kit. I have no plans for engine mods right now, simply because this is my only car and i want to keep the engine running without problems for as long as i can. and.. the car is fast enough for me!

Bottomline... I am very happy with my car. I feel lucky and privileged to be among the exclusive group of z owners and enthusiasts.
AMEN
New Z owner here too!
Old 12-30-2004, 06:45 PM
rickyj59

Cool

Ditto here....bought my Performance model Daytona blue with the Chrome alloy wheels at end of October. Put 1200 miles on in first 3 weeks to get that break in period out of the way. Never owned a car that is more fun to drive and get those looks......I don't plan to mod the engine either, plenty fast enough for me. Got the cool Z license plate for x-mas will get the rear window tinted in a week and am thinking about replacing the grill. ENJOY.......
Old 12-30-2004, 07:58 PM
kinjal

Default gotta love the z

bump
Old 12-30-2004, 08:44 PM
apexi97tsi

kinjal

Very nice review! I myself am in the market for a 2005 enthusiast. The hardest part is that I still owe plenty $$ on my 2002 Montero sport and hearing reviews like yours makes me want to think and say, " You only live once right!" and go get it. Again cool type up hopefully I can be a proud owner as well.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Lonerider

Default Re: 350z - The Best Car in The World (by a new Z owner)

Congratulations on your relatively new purchase!

Originally posted by kinjal
From the outside, its looks like a Japanese Porsche.
You're right!

I've read too many posts with people always trying to find something wrong with the car and its frankly discouraging.
Its nice to hear that you appreciate the car for what it is!

I hope you continue to enjoy it!
Old 12-30-2004, 10:33 PM
jon2381

i believe its 53 / 47 ??
Old 12-31-2004, 02:10 AM
RangersRule99

You are preaching to the choir. Go and say this on other forums
Old 12-31-2004, 05:59 AM
azjimbo

Finally some good news instead of the constant whiners.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:04 AM
Zcarboy

Glad you enjoy your Z. This is my first brand new sports car that I have own and can say the best for it money wise too.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:36 AM
Z-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here! Here! I love this car, two years and going strong. Sure, there are lots of other cool, fast cars out there, but in two areas, you just can't beat the 350Z:

Looks/Sex Appeal - It rivals vehicles that are THREE times its price.

Bang for the Buck - Performance wise, this car provides a real sports car for a fractoin of the price.