Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Venting

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 05:53 PM
RED HOT Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just Venting

Dam I am so pissed off right now. I'm a manager for T-Mobile so about an hour ago I had this ***** and her son come to me with a phone that was no longer working. They wanted me to give them a new phone for free they had no insurance. But they do have a one year warranty threw the manufacture so I told them to call Motorola there was nothing I can do. So the Mom calls me a pinche webon meaning F****ing lazy a** in spanish then the son steps up points to my face and calls me a F***en lazy a** *****. So i stepped up to him and I was so close to popping him in the face . man was I pissed. But I'm at work and hes most likely underage same height though so I stopped myself dam was I pissed. Just had to ignore them
Old 01-16-2005, 05:58 PM
TurK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

popem like its hottt popem like its hott
Old 01-16-2005, 05:59 PM
RED HOT Z

lol I could get fired or worse
Old 01-16-2005, 06:04 PM
FairladyZ

they didnt know you knew spanish?
Old 01-16-2005, 07:06 PM
zmann

Gotta let it go. My wife is in retail, a Hallmark Gift and Card shop, and you wouldn't believe some of the customers that they deal with...at a Hallmark!! I tell her all the time I wouldn't last long 'cause I would tell these people what I think. But I guess for those of you in retail, you see the worst side of people daily. She would have never believed how mean and just plain hateful women could be (very few men shop and those who do she says are always pleasant...its the women that are mean...go figure). But you did the right thing by letting it go!
Old 01-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Masterfulks

All you gotta say is...

"Please leave the store or I will call the police."

If they're getting too agressive you should just boot them from the store. You dont have to sit and take it....

If the manager wont back you, go higher up the chain.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Risk

Was it a V300??.....Ive had two of those short out for no reason (never been dropped, submerged...ect).....its just a POS phone as far as Im concerned, and T-Mobile is kind of a pain to deal with. As far as the lady goes, even though I feel her frustration, some people are too stupid to deal with it gracefully. I think you made the right choice not stuping to her level, not only because of your job, but because of your dignity.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:34 PM
kvn8

the son acutally swore at u in their face because u wouldnt replace their phone??

i prob wouldve knockd him out or something
Old 01-17-2005, 02:27 AM
xray2

Originally posted by zmann
Gotta let it go. My wife is in retail, a Hallmark Gift and Card shop, and you wouldn't believe some of the customers that they deal with...at a Hallmark!! I tell her all the time I wouldn't last long 'cause I would tell these people what I think. But I guess for those of you in retail, you see the worst side of people daily. She would have never believed how mean and just plain hateful women could be (very few men shop and those who do she says are always pleasant...its the women that are mean...go figure). But you did the right thing by letting it go!
The sweet way to deal with irate customers is too have a big fat S**T eating grin on your face the whole time. You get a good laugh inside your head, the person gets nowhere, and you can continue on your merry way.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:28 AM
BOOFER7
Banned

I would have sprayed them with lighter fluid and set them on fire. I hate people who think that - just because they listen to rap music they're tough now.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:32 AM
BigMoeTaki42

I think we all admire your patience, RED HOT Z, cause most of us would've probly done something to get us fired (or even worse) in that situation. You did the right thing man, just let it go!
Old 01-17-2005, 06:41 AM
zmann

Originally posted by xray2
The sweet way to deal with irate customers is too have a big fat S**T eating grin on your face the whole time. You get a good laugh inside your head, the person gets nowhere, and you can continue on your merry way.
LOL...that's what my wife does...you know the expression "...kill them with kindness..." She's real good at it. It's a shame, though. It's like the stories she tells me, people treat them with total lack of respect and as if they aren't human...just objects there to fulfill their wishes. It's crazy. I always try to be respectful of sales people even if it is clear I know more about the product than they do. They are just people trying to do a job. Now, there are smart alecks and if I run into that, I go to another person. But it really is eye-opening when you ask someone in retail what they deal with. Makes you concerned about our society when people can get ill and treat people that way. Fortunately, though, they are a minority. But it seems they are the ones that make the impression most of the time.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:56 AM
Chicken

Yeah, see if you can really get them going...

"Can I interest you in an upgrade for your plan? Only $129.95 a month for 2000 anytime minutes!"

"What about a hands-free headphone kit for your <insert damaged phone that they are trying to return> ?"

"Yo no tengo el bano seeeeen-yor, vas a Starbucks."

Smile like Jim Carry if possible.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:14 AM
mdacko

man....i woulda kicked them in the face. i have no tolerance for people who talk to me like that. its inhumane. no one deserves to be talked down to. no matter what role youre in.

kicking people in the face is my solution to lots of problems
Old 01-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Risk

Originally posted by mdacko

kicking people in the face is my solution to lots of problems
Old 01-18-2005, 06:27 PM
seabass

With a big smile, wave and tell them to have a nice day, in the sweetest voice you can. This will really **** them off and you can't get in trouble for being nice.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:43 PM
seabass

With a big smile, wave and tell them to have a nice day, in the sweetest voice you can. This will really **** them off and you can't get in trouble for being nice.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:44 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah I love the Z

that's why you gotta watch out for your tire feathering, it can sneak up on you. People just see your tires are feathering and they get pissed off and want new phones.

If it wasn't the tire feathering, then maybe they each have a Z and their stereo's are so pimp it can make their neighbor's dog's water break and go into labor. Can your Z do that? hell no, you need to step up to those 'wanting free phone people' and whip out your Z

I dunno,

it must be because you drive a Z man

There I made this topic somewhat related to the 350Z so it can rightfully be in the "350Z coupe" forum

you can thank me later or send me money
Old 01-18-2005, 08:02 PM
rbaggett1

Default Re: Just Venting

Red Hot Z, when the son steps up points to your face and calls you a F***en lazy a** *****; you should have said this:

"Oh I'm sorry but I was trying to be just like your mom." And then grin like crazy. If he would have touched you, that's assault. Then you can proceed to beat his a$$ and state it was self defense. Plus you also have other people in the store backing your story that the customers were highly volatile and you feared for your safety.

Since you kept your cool, this is what you can do. Since I'm sure they gave you their account information, you can do any number of things. If they live in a house, leave a bag of poo in their mailbox, or possibly a flamin' poo on their doorstep.

If direct contact isn't your thing, sign up their family to really weird magazines and mark bill me later. Assuming that these people are heterosexuals, order gay magazines for them or some bondage stuff. That's always a good one.

Also, you can change their calling plan to the lowest number of minutes and make them have an outrageous cell phone bill. That one's good too but that might get you fired.

Stay safe and always get even.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Gators2001

I would hopefully have it store survalince and file a report saying the son threaten to shot me.

Or run him over with my Z and use him to fill in all those pot holes in Cali.

Quick Reply: Just Venting