Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

scrapped front right

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 07:35 PM
nizl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah..that **** happened to me, and I was pissed and fuming and my whole week was shot and I thought about repainting and all kinda crazy drama...but now I dont ever think about it, or see it.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:05 PM
jpucla

Angry

I did the same damn thing. I made a left hand turn and there was a cop facing me on the wrong side of the road. No lights or siren. I swerved to avoid him and knicked the burb. No big deal though, nobody has noticed it but me. Too bad it was the second day I had the car.
Old 11-20-2002, 10:07 PM
nwind21

Default Re: scrapped front right

Originally posted by =NCG=SHibby
I was parrellel parking at my work and pulled in front first for some stupid reason and scrapped the front right, right in front of the tire, on the curb. Its not really noticable unless you kneel down and look for it. I was just wondering if this was a common thing and if I should do anything to repair it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Shibby
Did a scratch in probably the same location as yours trying to fit my Z into my tiny a** garage on the first 3 hours of getting my Z. After that fiasco, it's been parked in my neighbors garage with his Carrera (sp?).

I might pick up some touch up paint, but it's not noticeable and luckily, it's only the bumper not actual body/metal so I'm not too worried.

Heheh no parallel parking in the Z for a long time. I'm too afraid to scratch the rims or body trying to squeeze into a spot.