Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Kudos to Performance Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 09:00 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kudos to Performance Nissan

I want to share some Kudos. Sometime ago, I had my body shop install 350EVO sways and Koni Sport Yellows. They screwed up the installation.

I went to other Nissan dealerships, and their auto-techs couldn't handle even the diagnosis let alone fixing the problem. So, I decided to go where I knew the problem could be handled. I went to Performance Nissan.

I can't say just how great the parts and service department is with customer service. I was treated extraordinarily well but more importantly, my car that has been loping around with squeaks for the past few weeks is fixed!

Gil over at Performance found the problem as the right strut being installed on the left side and visa versa. The shocks were leaking, bent, missing a piece and blown. Jason personally drove to pick up the shocks the same day to accomodate my need to have the Z back quickly. Jenny held my hand and made room for me among many other customers. Jeff made sure everything got done. James in service got all my information and concerns addressed. And, Randy, the parts director made sure that I was taken care of by signing off on the work that is being paid for by the body shop.

No less than six people worked to make this finiky, high maintenance and particurlar person happy. And, I am very happy. Without a doubt, Perfomance Nissan is the best Nissan dealership on the west coast. The people over at Performance Nissan just know how to do it right. They treat their customers like family and they get the job done.

Performance Nissan and the employees there get my highest recommendations and I strongly suggest to anyone that has service or parts needs to start with Performance first to get it done right.

Dan
Old 04-10-2005, 11:06 AM
fdao

Good to hear another great story about Performance Nissan. I wish there was a Dealership like this in Hawaii
Old 04-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Mr_Q

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a fairly good time there too. Defintely better than the other dealerships.

I did end up having to spend the entire day there due to some parts they needed to track down. But I can't blame them for that. Hey, at least they DID track them down and INSTALL them. Kudos.

I did leave their with the "clicking" rear axle issue, though.

Their tech said he couldn't reproduce the issue. Even after I tried to tell him it only does it when it's cold. If the car has been driven fresh and warmed up, the axles don't "click". Maybe next time.....heh.

P.S. It's not stopping me from having $1400+ in hardware installed their next week!
Old 04-11-2005, 12:52 AM
dan-14

all these good post about performance nissan are making me want to drive the 2 hours to get there, to buy my new Z . i'm also worried about the dealer i'm buying from right now installing my nismo parts, i'd feel alot better having perf.nissan doing it.
hmm...

Last edited by dan-14; 04-11-2005 at 12:59 AM.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:15 AM
Z BOY

Q,
I believe there's a tsb on the axle clicking problem.

Originally Posted by Mr_Q
I had a fairly good time there too. Defintely better than the other dealerships.

I did end up having to spend the entire day there due to some parts they needed to track down. But I can't blame them for that. Hey, at least they DID track them down and INSTALL them. Kudos.

I did leave their with the "clicking" rear axle issue, though.

Their tech said he couldn't reproduce the issue. Even after I tried to tell him it only does it when it's cold. If the car has been driven fresh and warmed up, the axles don't "click". Maybe next time.....heh.

P.S. It's not stopping me from having $1400+ in hardware installed their next week!
Old 04-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Mr_Q

Originally Posted by Z BOY
Q,
I believe there's a tsb on the axle clicking problem.
There is and they are aware of that. Hence my wonderment at why it was not fixed. When I go in again for the [mods] install I will ask.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Tony@Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Mr Q, we'll help with the fix for your axles no problem. Just make sure to get ME (Tony) And Jeff involved and we'll take care of you. I too have read up on the axle issue in recent weeks. Just let us know
Old 04-11-2005, 10:25 AM
SilverstoneZ

I was there this weekend on Sat getting my oil changed. Always great service. I seem to also meet a few 350z guys there also.

I love living about 5 mins away also
Old 04-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Mr_Q

Originally Posted by Tony@Performance
Mr Q, we'll help with the fix for your axles no problem. Just make sure to get ME (Tony) And Jeff involved and we'll take care of you. I too have read up on the axle issue in recent weeks. Just let us know
Cool man, I'll bring it up Wednesday when I come in...
Old 04-11-2005, 12:24 PM
fdao

Originally Posted by Tony@Performance
MAN! That's service!!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 12:31 PM
BigMoeTaki42

Man, this makes me mad we don't have a great mod-friendly dealership like Performance here. It's good to know that there's a dealership out there that knows what they're doing. Maybe me and my Z need to go on a roadtrip...
Old 04-11-2005, 08:26 PM
rickyj59

I also give kudos to Performance Nissan, two orders for a T-rex billet grille and cargo convenience package, no hassel, easy order, arrived when it should. good price...I've read nothing but positive reviews of them on this site.