Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

your Z is not SAFE! the birds will find you and poop alll over you, this is why.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Destiny350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zmespeed
dam right, btw im the devil
i might also me spider man i dont know
Holy crap I'm staying away form you at ZdayZ... Thank goodness I don't look like a bird, you might shoot me too! BTW I'm ashamed of you for shooting the other poor birdies...they didn't poopy on your Z!! Can you imagine your just flying along minding your own business and all of a sudden----> You...you...you BIRD KILLER ::Runs off to her room in tears::
Old 04-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Anyone want to go dove hunting?
Old 04-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Losing Grip II

ok so ive had my car in my garage for about a week now just because im slowly working on a stereo install and a couple other instails. the brids cat get it in there, at least i thought.

I had been working on removing the front bumper to instail my zr3's and smoke my reflectors. all this work got me thursty so i went in side for a quick drink, grabed the can of pop and went back out.

i had only been gone maybe 30seconds, i open the door and see some dumb bird flying circles above my car. the door to my Z's side was closed but the other side was open, the bird quickly flew over to the other side and fled the seen of the crime. i didnt think much of it till i saw my passenger door . a good foot and a half of poo was running down the side . i was like "wtf, a bird flew in my garage just to poop on my car." that was it, i grabed my gun. (i live in the country..ohio woooot) and shot the hell out of the next five birds i saw . a dove..robben..sparo...robben.. and some other bird i could not tell what it was because i shot it like five times before i got close enough to tell, plus i dont know my birds that well. any way i dont think i shot the bird that pooped on my car, but im sure it got the message.
you should have saved those bullets for yourself........
hopefully you have enough brain to realize the bird shyt on your precious car because it couldn't get out of your garage. usually a bird doesnt have to deal with man made obstacles such as a ceiling. therefore i can only assume how scared it was when it realized it may be cornered and perhaps in danger. Fight or Flight. (fight or flight method) - the bird took flight; instead of fighting with you- the big man with the big gun- it decided to run or rather fly away. nice job, but next time take into consideration, when using a lethal weapon, what may come of using it in the manner in which you did. i mean how do you know for certain that the bullets your gun discharged didnt harm or kill a human? is bird poop worth humans or rather is getting the uncontrolable feeling of not being incontrol worth human life? next time, just stop and think. one bullet is all it would take to find yourself amongst the growing numbers of inmates in todays jails.

hopefully you realize sooner than that and that also, how many people put of with you shyt daily without going off killing random people. (not to say there aren't those that do and have done before)

john
Old 04-17-2005, 06:10 PM
phile

I park under a tree in my driveway (no choice). Needless to say my car gets **** on every day. It's really taking it's toll on me, because it's the only place they ****. None on the driveway at all.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:29 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by Losing Grip II
you should have saved those bullets for yourself........
hopefully you have enough brain to realize the bird shyt on your precious car because it couldn't get out of your garage. usually a bird doesnt have to deal with man made obstacles such as a ceiling. therefore i can only assume how scared it was when it realized it may be cornered and perhaps in danger. Fight or Flight. (fight or flight method) - the bird took flight; instead of fighting with you- the big man with the big gun- it decided to run or rather fly away. nice job, but next time take into consideration, when using a lethal weapon, what may come of using it in the manner in which you did. i mean how do you know for certain that the bullets your gun discharged didnt harm or kill a human? is bird poop worth humans or rather is getting the uncontrolable feeling of not being incontrol worth human life? next time, just stop and think. one bullet is all it would take to find yourself amongst the growing numbers of inmates in todays jails.

hopefully you realize sooner than that and that also, how many people put of with you shyt daily without going off killing random people. (not to say there aren't those that do and have done before)

john
ok you dont have to worry about me accidentaly shooting any one. i live in the middle of a freaken forest. the lot im on is 36 acers nobody is ever around and then all the other people have lots close to that size so the closest house to mine is maybe a little over half mile away. secon i used a bb gun, sorry to disapoint all you gun enthusiast out there, this just happend to be my weapon of choice. third bb guns dont realy shoot that far or fast, the gun i was using proably only could shoot 400ft if shot level. fourth, in the forest there are many things to stop a bb form flying in to orbit (if it could)and hitting somthing far away, like trees, sticks and birds. if the bb did fall from the sky it would have lost all momentum by then and would be going only as fast as a bb can fall. imagin some one droping one bb on you head from the top of you house. so its not likely at all that i would have killed or injured some one. i was totaly safe about doing this the only ones at risk were the birds.

it wasnt like i was so pissed i was out of control. i wasnt even pissed at all i just thought it would be funny if i shoot some birds for pooping on my car. sounds kinda silly because it was a little silly. not an act of rage (even though i did make it look like that for the intertaiment purposes of the internet) i was just bord and silly. just a silly boy with a gun shooting anything that moves, sounds safe to me.

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-17-2005 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:19 PM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it wasnt like i was so pissed i was out of control. i wasnt even pissed at all i just thought it would be funny if i shoot some birds for pooping on my car. sounds kinda silly because it was a little silly. not an act of rage (even though i did make it look like that for the intertaiment purposes of the internet) i was just bord and silly. just a silly boy with a gun shooting anything that moves, sounds safe to me.
Silly isnt the word I would use to describe you....

How old are you anyway?
Old 04-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Destiny350Z

Oh no not the age thing AGAIN!!! Just so I don't have to say it later on ...I am very mature for my age...and just so no one asks...I'm 18!!
Old 04-17-2005, 10:54 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by ___DJK___
Silly isnt the word I would use to describe you....

How old are you anyway?
........19?

what word would ya use then?

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-17-2005 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:37 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by Destiny350Z
Oh no not the age thing AGAIN!!! Just so I don't have to say it later on ...I am very mature for my age...and just so no one asks...I'm 18!!
We can tell you're 18. That's why we don't ask.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
We can tell you're 18. That's why we don't ask.
How can you tell?
Old 04-18-2005, 10:00 AM
triso07

Ever seen that episode of the Simpsons, where homer gets a gun and applies it in everday life situtations in his house. I'm picturing this dude right now shooting the lights at night to go to sleep.

Last edited by triso07; 04-18-2005 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:41 AM
faris13

ok you dont have to worry about me accidentaly shooting any one. i live in the middle of a freaken forest. the lot im on is 36 acers nobody is ever around and then all the other people have lots close to that size so the closest house to mine is maybe a little over half mile away. secon i used a bb gun, sorry to disapoint all you gun enthusiast out there, this just happend to be my weapon of choice. third bb guns dont realy shoot that far or fast, the gun i was using proably only could shoot 400ft if shot level. fourth, in the forest there are many things to stop a bb form flying in to orbit (if it could)and hitting somthing far away, like trees, sticks and birds. if the bb did fall from the sky it would have lost all momentum by then and would be going only as fast as a bb can fall. imagin some one droping one bb on you head from the top of you house. so its not likely at all that i would have killed or injured some one. i was totaly safe about doing this the only ones at risk were the birds.

wow....lmfao at the BB going into orbit lol... by the way, does this forum have spellcheck?

Last edited by faris13; 04-18-2005 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:01 AM
triso07

Bottom line, is that you are never going to come across well when talking about how you shoot birds. Killing things, probably isn't going to go over to well on the forum. Maybe next time you just tell us the story about the bird getting into your garage and pooping on your car. I thought that was pretty funny, then you got kind of crazy.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I kill deer and eat them too
Old 04-18-2005, 01:17 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by SunsetZ33
Do you work at the post office?
You know what it means when the flag is at half-staff at the post office? They're hiring.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by PerfZ
You know what it means when the flag is at half-staff at the post office? They're hiring.

Ouch!
Old 04-18-2005, 02:15 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by faris13
by the way, does this forum have spellcheck?
nope.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:59 PM
cloudy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have bird crap on my car, and for some reason they dont want to poop on the white jeep next to me on the driveway... only my nice shiny blue one.. figures
Old 04-22-2005, 09:38 PM
joust75

Dont act like youve never wanted to take revenge on birds for crapping on your car.

I have been tempted myself.

If it was totally random it would be one thing, but it is not.
When my car gets shitted on(I know sp ) I always look around for other droppings on the ground or wherever. There are almost always none. Birds seem to have a fetish for crapping on big shiny things. (just like the Germans lol)
I stopped killing birds when I was 13 when I started to develop a concience, I dont even like to hunt anymore, but I am seriously tempted to go postal on some birds when I find birdshit on my car and not another dropping in site.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Destiny350Z

Default Wtf

OMG you will never believe want just happened after reading both serise to this thread to my mom!!LOL I had left the garage door open earilier and wasn't too worried about closing it, after I read this thead to my mom she decides to go cut the grass, opens the door and I here her shout "Theres a bird sh!tting on your car!!" And then she busts out laughing! I come to the door and she tells me that when she opened the door she wittnessed a bird flying out of my open car window!!! LOL LOL I looked inside and all around the Z there is no bird $h!t to be found!!

Last edited by Destiny350Z; 04-23-2005 at 02:03 PM.