2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Advice needed here!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Krank
^ my last name

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advice needed here!!!!!!!!!

Ok I come home in 7 days from fighting the war in Afghanistan. I ordered a car from my dealership in October when i came home on leave. I just found out that the dealership just ordered my car at the end of MARCH. The salse manager said it was the earliest he could have ordered it. I sold my truck before leaving. Now when I get home, I will not have a car for 1-2 months!!!! I am soooo pissed right now. What can I do about my situation??? I am getting a 6spd SS w/ orange interior and Navi. Not just something you can go to the lot and buy. The dealer is offering to get me one with cjarcole interior and paying for after market orange leather, but I don't know. If i turn that down and wait, they would give me a car to drive until my car gets here, but I have big plans for this car. I was going to take it to Leatherseats.com to get interior and then to Dallas (Jotech) to get engine work done. I am taking off a month before I go back to work (yes I am a weekend warrior). It would be hard to take off here and there to take my car to OKC and Dallas and then again to pick it up. HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

first of all, we're all looking forward to your next thread titled "I'm back!"

From what I see, the dealer you dealt with is just feeding your chain. If they ordered it in the end of March, then it would be in the April production list, and the soonest you can have it is mid-may. What model did you order? From what I see in the threads, there are quite a few new Z's in the country. Just ask your dealer to do a nation-wide search, and they can probably find one in another dealer to do a dealer trade. Good luck man.
Old 04-17-2005, 10:23 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Just ask your dealer to do a nation-wide search, and they can probably find one in another dealer to do a dealer trade. Good luck man. "

Right answer.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Rickwv

Krank
What part of the country are you coming back to? I know a Dealer here in WV that is loaded with Z,s top on or top off types. Thank for serving!!!!!

Semper Fi!!
Rickl
Old 04-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Krank
^ my last name

Originally Posted by Rickwv
Krank
What part of the country are you coming back to? I know a Dealer here in WV that is loaded with Z,s top on or top off types. Thank for serving!!!!!

Semper Fi!!
Rickl
I am going home to the great state of Oklahoma. I never thought I would miss that place so much. It has been a long year ready for it all to be over. Thanks for your support guys.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:13 AM
2003z

Firstly, thanks for your service and welcome back!

Second, Silverstone/Orange touring with nav shouldn't be that hard to find. I would do my own search and buy it elsewhere. Without a trade in, you should be able to get a good enough deal anywhere in the country to pay for the ticket to pick it up. For instance, check out the prices at this dealer I saw in Autoweek: www.fitzmall.com
Old 04-18-2005, 07:40 AM
forgeur

I can tell you there is one in california that meets your requirements. VIN is JN1AZ34E15M653988. It is at Future Nissan in Roseville, CA. Have your dealer check the Nissan inventory for one. If I can find one in 5 minutes on the Nisssan search, I would hope they could find one closer to you.

R.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:28 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Geez, the dealer mentioned above is 10 minutes from my house! If you want me to go reserve it for you, LMK. LOL!
Old 04-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Krank
^ my last name

Angry Update

Ok, I talked to the dealership and they told me within a few weeks of me coming home, and I will drive one of their demos untilit gets here. That still suck because I had a lot of stuff to do to it before I go back to work. And get this, the dealer said for all the trouble that has been caused, and me in a combat zone worrying about a freak'n car, they will let me have any OEM accessories that I want for dealer cost WTF?????

How about money of the price of the car. Come on, who cares about OEM?? if I wanted cheap factory accessories I could just go to courtesy in Texes.

Thanks again,
SGT Roy Crank