Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2002, 10:19 PM
blackknight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by thewoff
I'm not from MD, but I'm getting my Z from Whitemarsh Carmax...anyone else receiving from them??

Also any tips on coming back to Greenville, SC from MD i.e. good scenic roads.
thewoff,

So, since you're getting your Z from Carmax was there any haggling or debate about the price being over MSRP? And if you don't mind me asking, what's the price you paid? Thanks!
Old 07-18-2002, 08:27 PM
ACEMAN
Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Hamilton Nissan

The way it looks for me is that i will not get my Z until the second batch. I would like to ask a favor of the people who are getting their Z at Hamilton Nissan . When ever your Z comes in could you let me know, I would love to be there to see the car. So if you would not mind i would realy appriciate it. Im the first person on their list after the preorders so hopefully i wont be too far behind. I decided to get the Red enthu 6spd model. Cant wait to see the car in person.

Thanks again
Aceman
Old 07-18-2002, 09:07 PM
wxtornado

Ace, I ordered mine in Annapolis. My saleman told me that when the first Z comes in, he'll be calling all his pre-order customers to let them know so they can come down to take a look. Feel like a road trip to Annapolis?
Old 07-18-2002, 11:27 PM
ACEMAN
Master

Default WxTornado

Ace, I ordered mine in Annapolis. My saleman told me that when the first Z comes in, he'll be calling all his pre-order customers to let them know so they can come down to take a look. Feel like a road trip to Annapolis?

I will, with out a doubt come to Annapolis to see the car if you get it down there first. But you have to take me for a little ride

Old 07-19-2002, 01:14 AM
lazyZ

I live in Baltimore, and have a Silverstone Enthusiast coming. I would be interested in a get-together. I also have toyed with the idea of taking it to Summit Point to "open it up" after the break-in period. I've been told you can really do a job on your tires pushing the car to those limits, so maybe I'll wait until I've gotten at least SOME wear out of the stock tires and am ready to replace them.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:29 AM
ACEMAN
Master

Default Lazyz

summit point

I would love to go there with a pack of 350z's. It is a nice track. Also i had one of the baddest hangovers ever after spending a very wild night on the track partying it up . It was a lot of fun though. Cant wait to go back.
Old 07-19-2002, 02:08 AM
wake88

I'm just north of Baltimore. While I'm not getting a Z, I'd love to meet up with some of you to swap rides and stories. If anyone's interested in near death experiences, please let me know and I'll take you for a spin on Loch Raven Drive just east of Towson.

Steve

BTW, anyone going to the Grand Prix in DC this weekend?
Old 07-19-2002, 05:36 AM
lazyZ

wake 88

hmmmm...
That's a great thought. I am quite familiar with Loch Raven and the roads around it. I used to live very close, but now I'm still only 15 min away. What a GREAT place to try my new Z and really test the handling, torgue and suspension on those curvy, hilly roads! I bet I'll find myself there not too long after I take delivery.
Old 07-19-2002, 06:08 PM
ACEMAN
Master

Originally posted by wake88
I'm just north of Baltimore. While I'm not getting a Z, I'd love to meet up with some of you to swap rides and stories. If anyone's interested in near death experiences, please let me know and I'll take you for a spin on Loch Raven Drive just east of Towson.

Steve

BTW, anyone going to the Grand Prix in DC this weekend?
I heard about the Grand Prix this morning on the news. It looks like they have a contract for the next 10 years to have it in DC. Not sure if i will be able to make it, let me know how it is might try to make it next year.
Old 07-19-2002, 06:56 PM
John

I may go the the Grand Prix tomorrow, I haven't decided yet. I want to go, but work this week has drained every last drop of energy from me...
Old 07-19-2002, 07:55 PM
ACEMAN
Master

Default Sports Car Club of America

Washington D.C. Region

Goto ( 12 hours at the Point ) http://www.wdcr-scca.org/

Lots of good info for Summit Point, and they also have driving clases. Since there is alot of talk about the 0-60 times that are based on the driver not the car. This way you can fine tune your driving skills.