Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Car Wash: Where in NC (RTP) ???

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 05:26 AM
WickedKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Wash: Where in NC (RTP) ???

Looking for a good place to get a car wash in the RTP area....Just moved out here from cali..... I went to this place called Carlonia Spa. But they wanted $29.95 to wash the exterior $10.00 to dust and vacume the interior....i$39.95 I think is just WAY to much for a basic wash...with no wax etc etc. I didnt pay that much in CALI!

Can someone please tell me where I could go to get a decent wash.....

thanks!
Old 04-25-2005, 06:03 AM
Low J.
Banned

Originally Posted by WickedKE
Looking for a good place to get a car wash in the RTP area....Just moved out here from cali..... I went to this place called Carlonia Spa. But they wanted $29.95 to wash the exterior $10.00 to dust and vacume the interior....i$39.95 I think is just WAY to much for a basic wash...with no wax etc etc. I didnt pay that much in CALI!

Can someone please tell me where I could go to get a decent wash.....

thanks!

yeah, unfortunately Carolina Auto Spa over on Maynard is actually the best but they have to hand wash the Z's because they have problems ripping off side skirts and such, otherwise it would just be $20. I go to a touchless drive through jet wash that only costs $7 and it's at the BP station on the corner of Cary Parkway and Chapel Hill Road. Does a pretty good job of cleaning the whole car and all I usually have to do when I'm done is touch up my wheels by hand.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:07 AM
thaiguy78

Why not wash it yourself? I only handwash mine and wouldn't trust any automatic car wash or anyone else touching it.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:36 AM
WickedKE

Yeah, I would wash the car myself...but i just cant find the time too...I hard the car for about 3 months and this was going to be my first car wash.... I dont mind spending the money (within reason) but $40 bucks for a basic wash is just ridiculous....just my $.02
Old 04-25-2005, 07:22 AM
thaiguy78

Originally Posted by WickedKE
Yeah, I would wash the car myself...but i just cant find the time too...I hard the car for about 3 months and this was going to be my first car wash.... I dont mind spending the money (within reason) but $40 bucks for a basic wash is just ridiculous....just my $.02

I know what you mean. I've had mine about the same amount of time too but from previous experiences in my past vehicles, they never get it just right. Water is usually left in the door jams, gas cap, and trunk area and as soon as you drive off you get water streaks. I dunno, I guess I'm just pretty **** about my Z.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Low J.
Banned

I usually wash my own because I'm an insane clean freak with my cars however a back injury has prevented me from doing it since December so I just go to the $7 jet wash and touch up my wheels myself. Just did it at lunch actually and I'm bug and pollen free