Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Future Nissan of Roseville sucks

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 05:04 PM
dveous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Future Nissan of Roseville sucks

I've been looking for a 350Z all of 5 days now and since then I have learned a great deal. However...my first stop was Future Nissan of Roseville and never ever will I buy anything from these bozo's.

On my first visit I ended up with Don Holliday (salesperson who knew nothing about the Z's). Being a potential new customer on a learning visit they should of offered me a testdrive to see if I even like the vehicle. With Doc, this didn't happen until the sales manager said...let him take it around the block. And thats EXACTLY the test drive I got...around the block..make a right, make a right, make a right, make a right...okay..can we write you up now? Damn Bozo.

I left the dealership very uninthused about the Z but I was still very curious and like the way the vehicle looked. Two days later I visited Folsom Nissan and spoke with the guys there, including 3 levels of sales people, the general manager and finally store owner. These folks were awesome...they let me truly test drive an automatic version and a 6 speed. We talked in great depth about the car and I was able to formulate what I really wanted. Unfortunately they didn't have the Z I wanted with the equipment I wanted. I almost gave in and bought a blue touring model with nav, but decied to hold out for a 6 speed touring well equipped.

That night I did an internet search for that car and found that Roseville Nissan had one...so once again..I called them...told them of my experience on the first visit, told them of my good experience at Folsom Nissan...and they assured me on my second visit I would not be disappointed. Big mistake...I wen't there talked briefly with some sales manager named Mike who quickly pawned me off to one of his sales people. And when I told them of the deal I was offered at Folsom Nissan they said they ..can't do that...goodnight.

This is after I explained on the phone (before I drove 35 miles) exactly what I was looking for, exactly what I wanted to pay, and exactly what Folsom had to offer on a vehicle that was roughly the same cost. They assured me MSRP or close too it was doable, and I even gave them my credit info so they could see for themselves I'm very capable of buying this car even paying cash for it. Now...they have about 7 of these cars on the lot and every single sales person I have spoken to there have been most unhelpful. And the two sales managers I delt with would be fired if I ran the show.

Anyhow, I'm still looking for my Z and I'm certain I'll have one in the next few days. But even if Future Nissan offered me the exact one I'm looking for under book, I'd tell them to get stuffed just out of principle.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:26 PM
KeNsHiN x

OMG! I just went to Folsom Nissan and these guys are great! Nice and polite and definitely knew what they were talking about! When I get the chance, I will definitely get a Nissan from them!
Old 11-25-2002, 05:50 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

make a right, make a right, make a right, make a right
Hehehe.
Old 11-25-2002, 06:02 PM
apex locator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey dont worry about it. you were strong enough to walk away and i have a feeling they'll probably call you back.

i had a similar experience although not as bad; the salesmen tried to play the salesman game on me, even after they knew what i do for a living, like i'm some friggin idiot who couldnt catch onto what they were doing. its insulting.

well, in the end i got my track for a few hundred over msrp 'cause i caught on that they really wanted to sell that track model. almost walked out twice and the price kept dropping

i say if they have the exact model you want and for what you want to pay, just get it.....you'll get the car you want and wont have to deal with them afterwards.

good luck
Old 11-26-2002, 08:57 AM
sdpearso

Another great dealer in the area is Shingle Springs Nissan. They were the only dealer in the area other than Folsom that would let me buy a backed out pre-order for MSRP. Roseville actually wanted to charge me $10K over MSRP for the same car.

You should check with Shingle Springs. Dan is the sales manage and was very helpfull.

BTW, let me know when you get your car, I'd like to check it out.

-Shaun
Old 11-26-2002, 09:31 AM
350zpower

Folsom has some crazy rules ..

back in February I offered to pre-order the car @ MSRP with a 3k dollar deposit , but they wouldn't sell it to me because they said the owner only wanted to keep the sales local .. they wanted me to find a address in their county if i wanted to pre-order from them..

I was a little pissed about that .. i wanted to hand them over good solid cash but they wouldn't accept it unless i can find a local address and go through these huge headaches.. no thanks! i found a dealer more then willing to take my money from me in Hayward a few days later. they had the audacity to call me back a couple months later and tell me that the rules had changed now and i can order from them now ..

what a load.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:47 AM
tturbozx66

Florin Rd Nissan is selling them for MSRP but none in stock though.
Old 11-26-2002, 02:07 PM
KayserNissan

Default Test Drive

Deveous,

Keep in mind, THOUSANDS of people ordered and purchased their cars WITHOUT driving the car!! We allow test drives at our dealership, but they are short. Can you even imagine the number of people who want to come in and just DRIVE the car?? It will be hard for a lot of the pre-order guys on the board to sympathize with your lack of test drive.

If you want a nice 6 speed Daytona Blue Touring, with side airbags and no navigation...I have one in stock.
I will even help with delivery cost, or plane ticket. So I guess that would make the car below MSRP!!

Rob
Sales Manager
Kayser Nissan
608-276-0339